Smut 2

Summery: Ashton is a normal junior in high school but what happens when he falls in live with his teacher Mr. Hemmings....
(Ashton's p.o.v)
When I got to school I went to my locker and saw Mr.Hemmings in the hallway "morning Ashton" he said in that deep Australian accent and he smiled at me u smiled back " M-morning Mr.Hemmings" I stuttered I went to my locker and got my stuff for my first period
~///~
School went long as hell at least it was Friday right? Ashton u are the most positive person ever.... I walk to my next class which is actually Mr.Hemmings class I love Mr.Hemmings he's so hot and doesn't ever get dressed for work he always wears black ripped skinny jeans and black t shirts with something written on them he also has a blue lip ring I wish I could kiss him but sadly he's 20 years old and I'm 15 practically a little kid compared to him I walk into his class I'm the first person to come in I sit down in a seat as I see the rest of the kids come into the room Calum walks into the room he is the most popular boy in school and is determined to go out with me but of I refuse I would never go out with him....Ever "hey baby miss me" he goes in to kiss me but I get up and walk over to Michael's table and sit next to him
~//~
Micheal tickled me and I let out a high pitched laugh and everyone stares at me even Mr.Hemmings gives me the death glare "Ashton this is a warning if I hear u again it will not be another warning" he said sternly and turned around continuing his lecture I rolled my eyes and looked at Micheal and he was laughing his ass off "dick" I muttered "ASHTON THERE IS NO NEDD FOR THAT TYPE OF LANGUAGE YOUNG MAN SEE ME AFTER CLASS!" Mr.Hemmings yelled "But Mr.Hem-" I started only to be cut off by Him "No buts I will see u after class" he turned around the bell rang and everyone ran out of the room "bye Ashy poo" Micheal coed and I flicked him off and he acted dramatic and flew his hand onto his chest in disbelief and smirked then went out of the class room Mr.Hemmings was at his desk "come here ashton" I heard him call me I got up and walked over to his desk he stood gosh he was so much taller than me "now y were u being bad in class" he smirked and I gulped "w-well Micheal was trying to get me in trouble" I stuttered and his smirk hot even bigger he chuckled lowly and I bit my lip he got closer and our bodies were touching he leaned down and kissed me gently and passionately and of course I kissed back that eventually turned into a heated snog he put his hands under my shirt and they were cold making my nipples perk uphe took off my shirt and I had a little bit of and there but my stomach was flat I was so skinny I need to work out more "get on ur knees naughty boy" he growled and I got down and he unbuckled his belt....WHAT AM I DOING IM ONLY 15 YEARS OLD!! But I want him so badly so I took out his semi-hard member. I have no idea how to give a proper blow job so I will just do what I see in porn...don't judge me I get horny sometimes, I gave it kitten licks on the tip and he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed me to take him in. I took his hole 9 inch cock in my mouth and started bobbing my head back and forth "Mmmm Ash...." He moaned. That went straight to my pants "oh...OH!! I'm gonna cum!" Just as he said thy he came down my throat I choked a little bit swallowed it all. I stood up and look up at him "such a pretty little boy" he leaned in and gave a quick passionate kiss on the lips and pulled away and smiled "ashy....please be my boyfriend" he pleaded all I could do was nod "I love u so much, ur so beautiful" he kissed the tip of my nose "I love u so much to" i replied.