Homecoming

Hey
Luke is gets elected to be homecoming king and so does Ashton and Luke is just mean to ashton because he likes him and he makes a bet with ash to get with him.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

"And our homecoming King and Queen candidates are Elise Rose, Calum Hood, Annabelle thorn, Michael Clifford." I patted Calum's shoulder.

"Good job." I praised and he said thanks.

"....Ashton Irwin, Kayla Wellens and Luke Hemmings, Bethany Richardson." he finished and my mouth dropped.

Why out if all people in the school did Ashton Irwin get picked he's not even attractive.

"Congrats to all the candidates." He hung up the mic.

"Did u hear that Calum? Ashton is such a loser. Why would he get picked?" Calum laughed.

"Because he is attractive and a nice boy, shut up Luke you probably have a crush on him." Calum laughed harder and I blushed, crossing my arms.

"No I don't!" I looked up at the teacher and started doing my classwork.

-

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

"Omg I have to go against Luke! there's no way I'll beat him in this! He so perfect and I can't go against that!" I complained to Michael.

"But he's a jock and he's not nice like you so I think they will chose you overall." Michael explained.

The school bell rang signaling the school day was over.

"Here Ashton this is my number." Kayla took my phone and punched it in.

"What's your number she asked" I told her it and started walking with Michael.

"Anyways let's go out and buy our suits for homecoming." Michael nodded and we headed for his car.

-

"Are you sure this is ok on me." I looked at myself In the mirror.

"Yeah! it's great you will definitely win now!" He ruffled my messy hair.

"Yeah it looks great!" I smiled and turned back to the dressing room and started getting back into my normal clothes.

"I think I'm just going to wear my black skinny jeans and a shirt." I laughed, coming out of the dressing room.

"Ok whatever you say Mikey." I giggled going up to the register to pay for my clothes.

-

"OMG tonight is homecoming!"i started to freak out.

"I want to win so bad but Luke will defiantly beat me!" I sighed.

"Well I don't really care if I win and that Calum kid probably won't win either." I bit my lip.

"Are you sure I sound so selfish right now." it asked unsure and Michael nodded.

"Ok it's almost time to go." I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair, damn I need a hair cut.

My phone ran signaling I had a text.

I lol at it and it was from Kayla, I sighed and answered her anyway.

Kayla:
Hey when you get there meet me at the lobby and then we can dance the hole time after they announce king and queen.

Me:
Why I don't want to dance with you the hole time.

I don't like her I like Luke, plus she's a snobby bitch why would she get picked as one of the candidates.

Kayla:
Why not!

Me:
Because I'm in a relationship with someone at the moment and I'm dancing with them! That why I'll see you when they announce king and queen bye!

Kayla:
Wait who r u in a relationship with?! Is it that Michael guy?!

Not caring to answer her i put my phone in my pocket and rolled my eyes.

-

I was dancing with Michael when they announced.

"Alright we are crowning the King and Queen!" They said and every canidate lined up.

I had to stand next to Luke.

"Heh loser you think your going to win." He snorted and smirked.

"I could." he made the longest pfftt noise ever.

"Alright wise guy if you get crowned as king I'll let you hang with me and my friends. But if you loose you have to do whatever I say even in the embarresing moments." i nodded confidently.

"The queen is Elise Rose and the King is.....Luke Hemmings." Luke smirked knowing he would win.

"I guess i win, get ready to do a lot of embarrasing shit tomorrow." I put my hand on my head.

"Am i am idiot?" Michael pat my shoulder.

"You shouldnt of agreed to do that."

-

I was waiting outside for Michael, because he was taking me home.

When i saw luke walk out.

"Hey luke-" he turned around.

"My name is not luke anymore it is now daddy to you." i blushed.

"I am not calling you that and i didnt now i would loose to you."

"Well you did and i have a question. How did you think i won?" He asked.

"I dont know. How did you win?" I asked.

"I cheated, i knew i would win and i also made that bet on purpose knowing you would want to bet me and i won, and know you will do whatever i want. Bye ashton and come over later tonight." he grabbed my phone putting his number in.

"Cya later princess." Luke waved and walked away to his car.

"Woah, the fuck that was fuckin weird." Michael said with wide eyes.

What just happened?

And thats the end.
Hahah!
Have a good night, day or morning wherever you are in the world.