Cafe boy

Hello, and let me say It is time for punk Luke and flower child Ashton fluff!

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

I pushed open the new cafe doors adjusting my flower crown my friend, Calum made for me before I moved here.

"Hello! welcome to Cafe Corner, how can I help you?" I looked over to see a boy with blonde and purple hair, I saw he had many tattoos and piercings.

"Are you gonna order something? and last time I checked the menu wasn't on my face." he laughed and I blushed.

"Sorry, I'll have a French Vanilla cappuccino." I finally answered.

"Alright one French Vanilla, would you like anything else?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Ok that will be $2.75." he stuck out his hand for the money.

I handed him the money.

"Alright it will be right out." he smiled going back into the kitchen.

"Thanks." I went and sat down at a table.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

I went and took off my apron, going up to the mirror and fixing my quiff.

I straitened out my black band tee.

Getting the French Vanilla for the small boy.

I went out and saw he was sitting while reading.

"Here's your cappuccino." I put it down and say in the chair across from him.

"So what are you reading?" I asked him as he took a sip of his drink.

He lifted up his book.

"The fault in our stars, it's really cute. I'm almost at the end, I got about 4 more chapters left. I really want to see the movie though" he set down his drink.

"What's your name, cutie?" he flushed when I called him cutie.

"Ashton and you?"

"Luke." I answered right away

"Well, Ashton I get off at 1:30 do you maybe wanna go see it together? and then get lunch?" He looked surprised.

"Like a date?" he blushed and I smiled.

"Um yeah, you seem nice and your a cutie. So why not ask you on a date." he giggled nervously.

"Um okay that sounds lovely." He agreed smiling.

"What's your phone number, cutie?" I have him my phone to let him punch in his number.

I heard the door bell go off, meaning someone came inside.

"Ok well I'll give you a call later. See ya." I waved going to help the other customer.

-

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

"Calum! this really hot guy asked me on a date to see the fault in our stars! what the fuck am I going to wear?" I yell over the phone.

"Hahaha you moved there a week ago and you already met someone?" He laughed.

"Yes and he asked me and he's really hot, should I go with blue skinny jeans and my grey sweater with my light purple flower crown you made me." I asked holding out the outfit.

"That sounds cute, wear that. and don't be nervous. What does he look like. name? I need details!" he shouted.

"Well his name is Luke, he has like blonde and purple hair. Lots of tattoos and piercings." I bragged.

"He sounds cute, anyways I got to go Michael want us to go out and eat dinner tonight. I think this is a part of our 3 year anniversary." Calum squealed hanging up.

I got changed into my black skinny jeans and grey sweater.

I went over to my mirror and ruffled my curls a bit, placing the lavender colored flower crown on my head.

Ring ring ring

I picked up my phone and put it to my ear.

"Hey Ashton I think this is the right address could you come outside please?" Luke answered.

"Sure be out in a minute." I hung up, walking over towards my front door.

I stepped into the front porch seeing a nice white mustang. Shiny and all.

"Wow you have a nice car." I opened the door sitting on the leather seats.

"Thanks it's brand new." he laughed at my reaction.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Your too adorable." he laughed and I blushed, covering my cheeks with my hands.

"Stop your making me blush." I told him.

"Ok come let's go to the movies now." he drove off from the house.

"So I see your wearing a nirvana shirt, I'm guessing you like them?" he nodded.

"Yeah they have good songs, what do you listen too?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I like Demi Lovato, Cher Lloyd and Katy perry. But I usually listen to like one direction or something like that." he smiled.

"What? I know my taste in music is bad but-" he cute me off with a chuckle.

"I love you taste in music, it's different to hear that you like soen thing different than me. Because all I hear all the time from people is like 'Yeah' or 'same Luke Same, we should definitely date. But it's good you like different music, princess." he touched my purple flower crown making it fall off some.

I scooted it back on some.

"Really why haven't you dated any of those people and why do you want to complete opposite of you to go on a date with you?" I questioned all at once.

"Well because I think it's cute when they like different stuff than me." he parked in a parking space.

"Were here!" Luke announced getting out of the car.

Walking up to the movie theater, while I walked next to him.

-

Wiping my millionth tear, I put my head on Luke's shoulder and let them fall.

I felt his arms go around my shoulders and pull me into his chest.

"Okay, hazel grace?"

"Okay" and that made me cry even more.

I wiped my nose.

"I'm sorry I got your shirt a little wet." I giggle wiping my eyes.

"That was a good movie, thank you so much for taking me." I thanked him and he nodded.

"Wanna go get lunch now?"

"Sure." I smiled.

-

"So your telling me all those people in your school follow you around?" I shoved a French fry into my mouth.

"Yeah and I find it highly annoying, but now since I'm dating someone they will leave me alone." he chuckled and I blushed.

Did he say 'dating?'

"Were dating?" he actually blushed and laughed nervously.

"Well I didn't ask but, do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Which I replied. "Of course I think your a really nice guys and your really cute." I fiddled with my sleeves.

"Your adorable can I give you a ride home, cutie?" and I blushed while nodding.

Hehe I made this a while back but I felt the need to finish it.

It's scute.

Mkay bye

-😘