Grand canyon

Hey, update betches.

Did u see that lashton Grand Canyon pic on twitter???

I changed it to my background on this, if you don't have twitter u can go on my profile it's on there.

They are not dating in this one......yet 😏.

(Ashton p.o.v.)

"Woah that's a fall drop." I looked over the huge mountain.

Luke came up and grabbed my waist acting like he was gonna throw me off.

"Oh shit." I closed my eyes clinging to Luke's shirt.

"Are you insane! what if you dropped me!" I was pissed that he did that.

"But I didn't! I would never deliberately throw you off a cliff." I growled pushing away from him.

"Awh don't be like that! luv ya irwie." He grabbed my hands and turned me around.

"I'm sorry for tricking you and thinking that I was gonna throw you off." He apologized, I blushed because his hand are on my hands.

He noticed me blushing and he smiled.

I heard Calum taking pictures of us and I quickly pulled my hand away.

"Can we get a pic of you and Luke sitting at the end of the mountain." Calum asked.

I sat in the right of the mountain.

Luke sat next to me on my left.

Calum took the picture.

I heard Michael laugh.

"Guys can you go to the end of this mountain and hold hands, while Ashton leans up and kisses Luke and-"

??

"What?" I asked plainly.

"Just- Let Luke lead you." Luke grabbed my hands and pulled me to the end of the cliff.

He turned me towards him grabbing my hands.

"Now lean up and kiss me." he puckered his lips.

"Wha-? n-no" I blushed.

"Fine I'll have to lean down" he leaned down putting his lips onto mine.

I leaned back some, putting my hands on his shoulders.

He put his hands on my waist pulling me into his body.

I heard the camera go off.

Luke pulled away and giggled.

"Um??" I'm so confused.

"What was that?" I asked.

He smiled, "Well I love you so I did that, and I Calum and Michael already knew that. Your just to oblivious to see it." he giggled.

"But it's ok, because you like me back." he hugged me and I hesitantly hugged back.

"Yeah whatever." I blushed.

He pulled away smiling.

"Calum can u send that pic to me please I'm that my background for everything." he laughed.

Ummm.

Short as hell and got to go to school.

-😘