Somebody To You

Yesss!

I'm obsessed with the song Somebody To You by The Vamps.

What do you get with favorite song+Lashton.

AMAZBALLZ LASHTON ONE SHOT.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

Yeah you!

"Hey Ash wanna go-" I started but He cut me off.

"I don't have time for a relationship Luke, sorry." he walked away with his friends not turning back.

This is a daily routine, I ask him to go on date with me but I always get some stupid excuse to reject me.

I don't understand what made me go after him, I used to only care about myself.

I used to wanna be

Living like there's only me, But now I spend my time

Thinking 'bout a way to get you off my mind

"Calum where's my brush." I rummaged through my locker searching for my brush.

I used to be so tough

Never really gave enough

And then you caught my eye,

I jumped quickly turned around to a small, short boy with honey curls and brown glasses.

He was so "Adorable" I said out loud.

"What?" he giggled.

I quickly flushed. "Uh nothing I'm Luke what um what's yours?" I asked my heart pounding out of my chest.

Giving me the feeling of a lightning strike.

"I'm Ashton and here is the brush you lost you left it in the locker room.

He laughed handing it to me and slaked off with the red haired kid.

But now I think I actually might be in love with him.

Look at me now, I'm falling

I can't even talk, still stuttering

This ground of mine keeps shaking

Oh oh oh, now!

I went up to Ashton behind him at his locker and my palms were sweating like crazy.

"A-Ashton please I-I really L-like you more than a-a friend! I've n-never felt this way with s-someone before!"

"Luke please, I really do t want to go on a date with you. sorry" he pushed passed me walking to his next class.

Walking away leaving me heart broken again, but I will not give up on Ashton. I will have him.

All I wanna be, yeah all I ever wanna be, yeah, yeah

Is somebody to you.

"Why can't you just take no for an answer?" Ashton complained for the millionth time.

"Because I really like you! like a lot! Can you please at least go on one date with me?" I asked.

He sighed. "Fine, one date! and if I don't like it we will never go on another one." I nodded and smiled.

I wrapped my arms around him and embraced him tightly.

"Your crushing me." he gasped for air and let go.