Halloween

Yass!

It's almost that time of the year, For creepy and scary shit!

HALLOWEEN IS MY FAVE TIME OF THE YEAR!

Yass! this May or may not be a where wolf or vampire, I'm not sure which I wanted.

I think it's a where wolf one though.

Because I remember writing a vampire one shot.

(Ashton's p.o.v.)

"Ashton! it's this house I remembered!" Michael cheered.

There was a Halloween party at Calum's house tonight.

I'm dressed up as a bunny, I wanted I be something sexy this year.

I am wearing black booty shorts on, btw I made sure to shave my legs. I have a cute little bunny tail and bunny ears. My shirt is black and it's a tank top with lace on my arms.

Michael is dressed up as Spider-Man obviously.

When we got there I walked inside, instantly getting all the attention.

"Hey Ashton you look sexy." Someone said flirtatiously in my ear and o giggled.

"Thanks babe." I said with a wink and walked off.

"Hey Ashton! can you ride dick good?" I shrugged with a smirk.

"Sometimes, it depends on how big they are." I giggled walking off.

"Hey Micheal I'm going to take a breather. All these boys are all over me." he rolled his eyes and nodded.

I got a drink walking out to the back yard, while sipping.

"Well if it isn't little Irwin, what are you doing here? didn't I tell you no sluts aloud?" I scoffed because I know exactly who that is, it's my ex Nick.

"What do you want, Nick." I turned around seeing him and his friends,with an unamused face.

"I want your body." he licked his lips looking me up and down.

"Yeah sure." I turned around and started to walk off when he grabbed my arm.

"I'm serious" I ripped my arm away from his grip and started backing away.

"Get him!" I dropped my drink and turned around, dashing towards the woods.

I looked back to see how close they were, and they were right behind me about to get me.

"Ah fuck!" I tripped over a tree stump, falling over it and landing on my stomach.

"Where are you gonna go now Irwin?" Nick came closer, pushing me against the tree putting his hand under my shirt.

I heard a growl and my body froze, when I saw a big furry animal jump out knocking Nick off of me and barked at them.

They jumped back and ran away, while the animal was still barking.

I stayed still hoping the animal didn't see me.

The furry creature came back over and looked at me, I stayed still.

Them something weird happened, like he 'transformed' Into a boy.

I've heard of where wolves but they were all fairy tales.

"Um are you alright?" he asked and all I could do was nod.

"I'm not going to harm you if that's what you are scared of. It might sound creepy but I've kinda been watching you. I think you are the one." he smiled and I blinked.

I'm the one?

"What does that even mean?" I asked confused.

"Like you are my mate! You see I'm a where wolf, obviously and your gorgeous, and I would totally have babies with you." he smiled politely.

"Umm, babies?" he nodded excitedly.

"Ok um, no no. if you hadn't realized that I'm a boy." I giggled and he looked confused.

"I know your a boy, I can always imprint on you though. Oh yeah I didn't tell you my name is Luke!" he walked up closer to me and helped me up.

"And how do you do that? And I'm ash-" which was stupid.

"Ashton I know who you are and Like this." he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately and I pulled away, blushing.

"Hey! I didn't want you to show me!" I growled and he whimpered.

"Sorry but that's not all, you have to have sex with me if I want to fully imprint on you." he grinned, running his fingers through his hair.

"You have pretty hair." he ran his fingers through my hair.

"No your going to mess up my cur- and you already did." I mumbled.

"You're a strange kid, your lucky you're hot." I say picking up my ears and putting the back on.

"Let's go back to the party." I dusted myself off and started walking back.

He followed behind and linked our hands together, swaying them back and forth.

I couldn't help but smile.

(Luke's p.o.v.)

I finally found him after all these years!

I can finally imprint on him and he will be mine.

I wonder how I will make him have sex with me so I can do so.

I look over at the mini bar and saw Ashton drinking a beer.

That's it! he can get drunk and when I take him back to his house, we can have nice sweet sexy time.

I smiled to myself, and Ashton walked over, on like his i don't even know what beer he's drank so many.

"Luuuuke I found the rainbow, it's right there." I laughed at his drunken state.

"I think it's time to leave Ashton." I picked him up, stepping out side and running back to his house.

When we got to his house, I unlocked the door with the key underneath the matt.

"Luke what are we doing?" he said as I set him on the bed.

I take my shirt off.

"Im going to make love to you Ashton." I say in all serious and he just giggled and smiled.

"Ok Lukey poo, make sure you make me breakfast tomorrow morning because I'm going to be sore. Because I'm still a virgin." he slurred and giggled drunkenly.

This is a bad idea maybe I should wait until the morning to do this, he won't remember any of this and I want our first time to be remember able.

"You know what it's a little late, lets get to bed now Ashton." I sighed getting under the blankets with ash and falling asleep.

Part 2?

There's going to be a part too.

It's smut.

Your welcome. :D

I can't cool kids out of my head😑 fuck

-😘