First day

"Gray, can you grab my keys for me please?" Sam yells from upstairs in the bedroom while she is rushing to get dressed. Grayson on the other hand is ready and sitting by the door waiting for her wife like usual.
Sam is the younger of the couple, is rushing around the house looking for her other shoe. Grayson grabs the keys off the table and heads for the door.
   "Hurry babe or we're gonna be late for our first day!" said Grayson, trying not to be too impatient as they were supposed to leave the house 10 minutes ago. The couple just got a new job working at the local technology company just outside of town. Some people think they're crazy for finding jobs at the same place but they love the idea of working together. They head to the car and on their way to work.
   As they make their way in the front of the building they're guided to the area they will be working in. They stand in the line going forward to a person that directs them to the station they will be learning to work at.
   "Good morning!" said the beautiful red head standing in front of Grayson. She's a smile on her face and she looks like she loves her job even though it's only 6:30 in the morning. Wow. Mist be nice. Grayson is stuck in her place for second admiring the beauty in front of her. She knows she should say something but her words are stuck in her throat.
   "H-hhi, good morning!" Grayson says. Trying not to look like a complete idiot. Now thinking about her wife standing behind her, she internally curses at herself for thinking these things about the woman standing in front of her who is clearly way out of her league, and her boss.
   "You can head to station 9 and someone will be waiting to train you! And my name is Alli by the way!" says the redhead.
   Wow. Beautiful and nice. How much better could she get? Damn it! I really need to focus on my beautiful, loving wife, right beside me. As the couple says thank you to Alli and walk away they look around the building in amazement. There's so many machines, and people. It would be so easy to get lost in this place.
   "What station are you at babe?" asks Sam.
   "Station 9, you?" says Grayson as they walk side by side down the walkway, passing other people who work there.
"Damn, I'm on 12, see you at lunch?" says Sam as she walks towards her station.
   "Yeah, of course baby girl. Good luck!" Grayson says as she gives her wife a big smile of encouragement.