After shariq's nikah has done, Sameer with Mr.sheikh Nisar and qazi went inside for madiya's nikah.

First Sameer came inside and halted on his place when his eyes fell on Adi. Sameer's heart skips their beats seeing Adi. She looks beautifully breathtaking.

Adiba was settling Madiya's veil on her head when she felt an intense gaze on her and snap her head toward the door and found Sameer standing there staring at her. Even she lost in him. He looks handsome and hot. Adi felt her cheeks heated up at the thought.

"Can we come in?" Mr.sheikh ask bringing both of them back to reality. Sameer clears his throat and looks at Adi. She nodded.

Opening the door ajar sameer let them come in and began the nikah.

********

After the nikah has done and the wedding ceremony, they ruksat (depart) Madiya. Adiba was sad that she will be alone in the house cause Amma also leaving tomorrow to Umra which brings tears in Adiba's eyes.

While Sameer's eyes also moist after the depart of madiya. He misses someone really precious and wished that he could able to see this day with that person.

He was sitting in the room while holding his head in his hand when Adi walk in. And stood there a few minutes but sameer didn't feel her presence which was unusual. She walks toward him.

"Sameer, are you okay?" Sameer slowly lifts his head. Adiba was a little shock to see his eyes red and uncertainty in them.

"Sameer what happen?" She asked sitting beside him. Sameer looks away. But Adi put her soft palm on his cheeks and made him look at her. "Tell me, what happens? You look sad" she asked again softly. Sameer stares at her concern eyes for a few moments before opening his mouth.

"I'm missing Her" he whispered. Adi stares at him confused before a small smile comes to her lips.

"Oh.. I know you think Madiya as your sister but now you have to understand that she is with her husband And she..."

"Not madiya" he interrupted Adiba.

"Then who?" Adiba asked confused before realising whom he was referring. " yo...your wi..wife?" She asked with much difficulty. She felt her heart dropped to her stomach thinking sameer missing his wife. She knew it was wrong but still she felt hurt and jealous.

"No.. Why would I miss her?" he asks making displease face. Adi frown.

"Cause she is your wife," she said as the obvious.

"She is. But she is not someone whom I should miss. She is nothing to me. The moment she left me with someone else she lost the right to be my wife. Now I'm just waiting for her to come asking for a divorce and to make her pay for her infidelity" he said with pure hatred. Adi knows it was wrong to feel content seeing his hatred for his wife but like always she couldn't help.

"If she means nothing to you then why you want her to pay for her deeds. Just let her go. She must be happy with that person, she left you for" Adiba said softly. She still couldn't believe that someone can leave a husband like sameer. Adiba thinks His wife was the luckiest person on this earth to have a husband like sameer and the unlucky person at the same time to leave him.

"Why are we talking about that bitch?"

"Cause you are not telling me whom you were missing?" Adiba asked. Sameer stare at her for a few seconds before shaking his eyes

"I don't want to talk about it," he said and Adiba sighs well knowing he won't tell her.

"Okay.." She stood up to go.