Chapter 1

BTS Concert — Meet and Greet

I'm standing here in line waiting to meet these 7 beautiful boys. The fact that I call them boys is because I'm a single mom. 3 kids as a matter of fact and I feel super old. Like I don't belong here. Being surrounded by beautiful young women and teenagers screaming for them. But I still stay in line and try to keep my cool. Being an introvert for a while can really get to you after going out for the first time after the horrific pandemic we just had.
Any-who while we were waiting the girls were getting anxious and I was able to see the boys faces. I kind of started getting nervous it was weird. I don't remember feeling this way when I took them to see Sam and Colby in LA. Oh well. It's just nerves I guess. My shoulder was starting to hurt because the girls decided to make gifts for the boys and hand it to them one by one. What they failed to mention was that they had me carry the big ass tote bag while waiting. (I failed to mention 2 of my kids bff's also came along. And one of my friend's too. So it was a total of 7 of us).

Y/N: F*ck this dude! My back f*ckin hurts and so does my shoulder. I'm gonna go sit down and you guys can call me when you're closer to the table. You coming Lis?
Lisa: Yeah my feet hurt.
Daisy (oldest daughter): Mom! Make sure you have your phone on! And don't take any calls from work please!
Y/N: Yeah whatever

I was able to find a couple of chairs close to where the guys were signing autographs. All you could hear was screaming, crying teenagers. All I could do was chuckle.

Y/N: You believe this shit? These girls are practically throwing themselves at these boys.
Lisa: Lol yeah I noticed that. I don't remember doing that when we were at concerts.
Y/N: We were never able to afford the VIP tickets Lis. Lol so we didn't really get a chance.
Lisa: Lmao yeah true.

Low and behold, I get a phone call from work on a Saturday night. Wtf? I pick up and start talking to a couple of my co workers. Some issues they had. I stood up, covered my right ear and started walking back in forth trying to help.

Lisa: Y/N!! The girls are up next for the autographs and pictures. Get off the phone.
Y/N: ☝🏻 one minute!
Lisa: Dude!!! Daisy's calling you! Go!!!
Y/N: Can you go? I'm almost done. Here take the bag!
Lisa: F*ck no! That shit's heavy! Lol
Y/N: Asshole! 🖕🏻 lol

As I see Lisa walking towards the girls, first one up at the table was Jungkook. Then Jimin, J-Hope, V, Jin, RM and Suga. I noticed my middle kid Leilah was signaling me to go to them, and she was crying.

Y/N: Oh shit.  Brian I have to go. If you can't figure it out, go home and I'll talk to you on Monday. We'll handle it then. *click*
Daisy: MOM!!!

Y/N turns around and looks their way.

Y/N: Ok ok I'm coming shit!

I walk up to the table and I see Leilah and her BFF Maggie crying and shaking. Not to mention Daisy, her voice keeps cracking because she's trying so hard not to cry at the same time holding her BFF Jenny because she was about to pass out. The only ones that seemed to keep their shit together was my friend Lisa and my youngest Viktoria.
I hold on to Leilah and Maggie, and hand them the gifts they have for Jimin and Hobi. With a shaky hand...

Jimin: Hiyeeee!
Jenny: Hi Jimin 😢 omg I love you so much!
Jimin: Thank you. So what's your name? It's ok ::reaches for Jenny's hand to hold:: please don't cry. I'm right here it's ok.
J-Hope: Hey there! How are you??
Leilah: 😳 ::puts her face right into my chest and starts crying::
Y/N: Baby come on! Hobi's talking to you. Once in a lifetime chance, I don't want you to regret it. Come on..
Leilah: hi j-hope. ☺️ I'm sorry I'm just so nervous.
J-Hope: Hey it's ok. Don't worry. Everything will be ok. It's just me! 😁 ::reaches and grabs Leilah's hand:: I'm your hope, you're my hope...I'm...
Leilah: J-Hope!!! Lol
J-Hope: *contagious laugh* see. There you go! What's your name?