17. Painful realisation

En başından başla

********

Adiba's POV,

I wake up as the sun rays disturb my peaceful sleep but I didn't want to open my eyes. I snuggled in my hard but warm pillow. After a few seconds, I felt I was wrapped around something. my eyes shot open. And I found myself being held. I lifted my face a little and saw sameer sleeping peacefully holding me close to his chest, even my arms were wrapped around him and we both were laying hugging each other. Our face merely inches away.

I felt my stomach churn. I couldn't do that. It's wrong. He was married, though his wife left him still he was. And me? I was also married. This was a sin. And my Allah will never forgives me for this. I felt my eyes burned when I realised how weak he makes me. I couldn't resist him. Last night when he came to sleep with me promising me that he won't do anything else other than only holding me I give in. Though I always but its too much. I have to do something about this. I have to. Or else I will never forgive myself if I did anymore sin for this man whom I grow to love so much.

I slowly unwrapped his arms and move back. He groans but went back to his sleep. I move his hair from his forehead. He looks so relax. I smile and couldn't hold myself from whispering the words I know I will never going to confess when he was awake.

"I love you" I whisper and place my lips on his forehead. My tears were about to fall but I wipe it. I move back and saw his lips held a small smile. My eyes widened and breath hitched I felt I would pass out anytime.

He can't hear this.

I stare at his face holding my breath but a minute pass and his eyes remained closed with small smiled on his face.

He is smiling in his sleep

I realised and sigh in relief. I slowly climbed out of the bed and went to the washroom after taking my clothes and got ready and headed to downstairs without waking sameer up.

*********

"Thank you beta," Amma said smiling when I gave her tea.

"I think you should postpone your ticket," I said sitting beside her. She was not feeling well today and I was worried for her.

"No beta. I can't. Mai ne mannat mangi thi madiya ki shadi ke foran baad umre pe jaane ki ( I've vowed that I will go to umra as soon as possible after madiya's wedding)" Amma said and I sigh. She already told me that she will leave for umra the next day after the wedding.

"But your not feel....."

"Ya Allah!" I was cut off by the loud voice of Mrs Shiekh. We all sitting in the living room while talking about the wedding which was tomorrow.

We all walk to the door. A loud gasp left my mouth as I saw the person on the door. Bleeding.

"Nisar"

**********

Author's POV.

Everyone was shocked to see Nisar's condition. His blood was dozing out of his head, nose and lips. Even he couldn't stand by himself.

"What had happened to him?" Mrs Sheikh cried. While two-man took Nisar to the couch and made him sit there. Everyone gathers around.

"Who did this to you?" Shariq asks examining his brother's face amd hand.

"Ah... Bro, it's paining" Nisar hiss when shariq hold his hand.

"Are you going to tell me who did this?" Shariq asks in anger. Seeing his brother like this make his angry.

"Yeah, tell us who did this?" They all heard Sameer's voice as he stood a few feet away from them. He glances at Adi before looking back at to Nisar.

Nisar stares at Sameer and recalls that words someone had whispers in his ear after beating the shit out of him.

"Don't ever try to harass a girl and if you ever think about doing this again then remember whom that girl belongs to"

That words were whispers in his ear but he couldn't say it was Sameer or someone else. But he had doubt that it was sameer cause last night he tries to miss behave with his wife Adi.

"This is a very dangerous city Nisar. You should be careful" sameer said with a small smirk. Everyone was busy asking and looking at Nisar that no one noticed it. But Nisar saw and now confirmed that it was sameer.

Sameer turns and saw Adi looking at him. She was asking through her eyes that if it was him? To which sameer response shrugging his shoulder.

It's him.

Adiba thought.

*************

How was it?

Did you guys expected that romantic scene?😜

Leave you thoughts.

Please do votes and comments for early updates like this😅 or maybe double updates😉

Love angel❤