17. Painful realisation

Start from the beginning

"But you can't and will never have" with that, I slightly push him away and walk past him to the wardrobe and took out my night suite but before going to the washroom I stop and turn my face slightly. "If I meant anything to you then you will not step out of this room tonight. And If you do anything wrong and destroy madiya's wedding then I won't forgive you and I will leave your house in the morning" saying this i headed inside the washroom.

I close the door behind me and leaned back and cover my mouth as I started sobbing.

What have you done to me Sameer? I kissed you, I let you touch me without any hesitation. How Nisar's mere touch on my cheeks makes me feel disgusted to the core and how your touches kisses makes me feel good, make me lose my sense, it means... I...i love you. And my heart only gives you the right to touch me.

This thought tore me apart. And my heart started paining with this realization. I never thought I would love the man who would've not my husband. I would love a na-mahram (a person who isn't blood-related and who isn't husband/wife)

*******

Sameer's POV

I stood there staring at the bathroom door where she disappears. How could she say that? I can't have her? She is not mine?

Yes, she is not yours.

"No, she is mine" I mumbled like the obsessed man I have become.

I thought to go outside and beat the shit out of that Nisar but chose against it. Cause if I do anything and put madiya's wedding at risk then I know Adi would never forgive me and will leave me and I could never allow this. So I have to think some other way to punish that bastard.

I walk to the couch and sat there holding my face in my hand with my racing heartbeat. I know I was long gone. Now I have to think about what would be my next step. Letting go of Adi wasn't an option cause now it's paining. My feelings for her started giving me pain. The thought of her being in someone else nikah pained me to the great extent.

By now I know my feelings for her was way strong to ignore. I could never resist her. And it means only one thing...

i... I am in love with her

"Oh god, sameer. What have you done? You love the girl who is already married to someone else" I muttered rubbing my face and lean back on the couch closing my eyes.

After some time I heard the door opening sound and open my eyes. Adi slowly walks toward the bed and I could see her red puffy eyes which indicating that she had cried. And then I realised it's not only me who was feeling this pain but my Adi too. She was also in pain.

She lay on the bed and turn to the left side covering her body with blankets. I could hear her faint sobbing voice which she was trying hard not to reach to me. And again I couldn't resist her. I stood up and walk toward her and sat beside her. Her body instantly stiffens. Her back was facing me. And before she could turn and told me to go away I lay next to her and wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me.

"Sameer" Adi gasp and tried to move away but I won't let her

"Shh... I know your in the same pain as mine Adi. Just please let me sleep holding you. I won't do anything else I promise" I whispers while nuzzling my face in her neck and felt her body relaxed after a few moments and she leaned back. I know I have this effect on her that she couldn't resist me the same way I couldn't. We both are irresistible to each other. I placed a soft kiss on her head before closing my eyes. but I could feel her still silently sobbing for a few minutes before she also falls asleep in my arms.