Special: Group Random pt 2

Eijiro Kirishima
You and Kirishima were hanging out in his dorm his house. You both were playing video games. Bakugo was coming over soon as well since you all were great friends. The door bell rang, so we paused our game and went down stairs to great Bakugo. We played games and trained it was super fun, and they we went to eat dinner which me and Kiri cooked together. After dinner was a movie, we all sat down on the couch, you in the middle. You had to excuse yourself to use the bathroom, it was a quick go, and when you started coming back to the couch, you heard talking. It was dark so you hide in the shadow and walked into the room. The only thing you noticed is that Kirishima and Bakugo were shoving tonges down thier throats. You didn't feel anything when seeing this, you weren't really sure what to feel. You walked back to the bathroom, leaving the shadows. The bathroom had a window that you could leave through so you calmed onto the sinks, opening the window, and jumping head first out, but instead of falling of your head you flip your self and land on your feet. It was raining, and your house was far away, so you just decided to go to Tokoyami house, which was much closer. As you walked in the pouring rain, you take out your phone and send a message to Kirishima.

N/n
Hey, I don't really know what to say....but I saw you and Bakugo kissing and left...I'm sorry Kirishima but I want to break up. Please, leave me alone.

With that you were done, your emotions letting you figure out what you felt, sadness. You didn't know if you were wiping tears or rain but it didn't matter...nothing mattered.

Group 2

Tomura Shigaraki
This baby wouldn't cheat on you romantically but when I comes to gaming that is another story, so I dicided to bless us all with an adorable picture of him instead which Is not mine.

Tomura ShigarakiThis baby wouldn't cheat on you romantically but when I comes to gaming that is another story, so I dicided to bless us all with an adorable picture of him instead which Is not mine

Tenya Iida (Idk This one is bad)
You were just sitting at your desk, when Midoriya came over to you.

"N/n, I have to tell you something important. Come with me please." He muttered.

"Okay." You got up and followed him. He led you to a deserted hallway. He pulled out his phone.

"Iida is cheating on you!" He suddenly stated.

"Wat." He showed you a picture of Iida and Uraraka kissed and hugging. You were hurt but you were more worried about Midoriya. Uraraka was his girlfriend, after all.

"Mido are you okay?" You ask him.

"N-no...N/n my heart hurts." He whimpers tears already pooling in his eyes. You pull him into a hug, and whisper reassuring words. You were worried about Iida, because if your father found out about this Iida's head would be mounted on the wall. It hurt a little, but it doesn't matter any more. You were going to adopt a bunch of cats and become a cat lady, like your father was hoping you'd do.

You noticed Iida walking towards you guys and you whispered to wait in the classroom to Izu. When Izu left you walked up to Iida, and punched him in the face.

"Next time think before you cheat on me with a slut. We are done. " You growled and with that you left to go comfort your bestfriend who had his heart broken the same way you did.