What He Does When Jealous: Group 3

A/n I hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Feel free to request scenarios or if you want to see a new character.

Mirai Sasaki/Sir Nighteye
His jealously is a 4/10.
When we gets jealous he will death stare down at the the person. He will also kiss you.

Toshinori Yagi/All Might
His jealously is a 5/10.
When he gets jealous he will pull you away from the person your talking to and kiss you.

Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic
His jealously is a 8.5/10.
When jelly he will make bird noises or something to get your attention and then he'll pull you in for a long kiss.

Katsuki Bakugo
His jealously is a 7.5/10.
He knows your loyal and trustworthy but he sit hates it when people flirt with you. When hes jelly he'll make explosions and pull you into a spice kiss. Most people are scared to talk to you and look at you for fear Bakugo would kill them.

Koji Koda
His jealously is a 1/10
He never gets jealous plus he doesn't really like talking. In the very rare rare occasion he does he'll ask some animals to attack the person and hug you.

Tsunagu Hakamata/Best Jeanist
His jealously is a 5/10.
Hes a calm person but does have limits. When hes jelly except to never leave his side and multiplie cuddle seasons. He may also tie up the person flirting with you.

Shinya Kamihara/Edgeshot
His jealously is a 4.5/10.
Hes normally a calm person and doesn't get jealous to often but when he does he'll walk up to you kiss you and carry you away.

Denki Kaminari
His jealously is a 6/10.
He trust you and hell half of the class is Gay and the other half is taken. When hes jelly except tones of kisses and cuddles and possible electrocution of the person who flirted with you.

Tsukauchi Naomasa
His jealously is a 0.5/10.
You hardly ever leave the house or his side so someone flirting with you is mostly impossible. Plus if he did something it could affect hes job so he keeps level headed. Tho if someone did hardcore flirt with you he would put them in jail.

Mashirao Ojiro
His jealously is a 3/10.
He doesn't get very jealous he trusts you. Plus everyone in the class is either taken or gay. In the rare case he gets jealous he'll pull you away distract you and his the person with his tail.