How You Meet: Group 1

A/n Some are not as long as others sorry about that.

Shota Aizawa/Eraserhead
You were working in your tea and flower shop, when your bestfriend Nezu and a man in black came in.

"Hello, Y/n how are you on this wonderful day?" Nezu asked you cheerfully.

"It's not everyday I get a visit from the UAs principle, what can I do for you Nezu? Would you like some tea?" You smile at them. The Black haired man shook his head, while Nezu nodded.

"Y/n, I want you to work for UA." You nearly dropped the tea.

"What?"

"You would be a perfect person. We need a teacher who calms students and will help them with emotional problems." Your quirk is calming, it allows you to admit a calming smell and get people to open up to you.

"Nezu..what about the store? I can't just leave..."

"I'll hire someone for you!" You sigh knowing you would get nowhere I'm this argument. 

"Nezu, why I'm I here?" The black haired man spoke.

"Ah yes, Y/n this is Aizawa, you will be mainly working with his students."

"Hi." He gives a small nod of acknowledgement

"Fine I'll take the job." You sigh.

"Perfect! I'll see you at UA tomorrow!" With that Nezu and Aizawa left, not letting you protest. You had to admit Aizawa was good looking.

Izuku Midoriya
You were running late to UA, and that was embarrassing because your adopted father basically lived there, so you had no excuse. 

Plus you are bestfriends with all the teachers, so no excuse will do unless you're dying. You had stopped a moment to catch your breath, when someone bumped into you. You had started falling forward, bracing for an impact, but it never came. You are surprised to see a green haired boy hold you up.

"Umimsorryforbumpingintoyou!!!" He shouted, his face red.

"It's okay, I see you are also going to UA. So we better start running or we are going to be late." You smiled at the boy.

"I'm M-midoriya I-izuku. W-what's your na-name?" 

"Oh I'm Y/n L/n, but you can call me 
Y/n if you'd like." You stated as you both ran. As soon as you got to the school you both parted ways, you had to go to Nezu's office. You had to greet your Dad, before class.

Mezo Shoji
You were with Nezu working on paperwork, when the lunch bell rang.

"You can go to lunch if you would like." Nezu said while taking a sip of his tea.

"Okay. I'm going to lunch. Bye Nezu." You left the room and made your way to the lunchroom. You weren't wearing a uniform and you didn't really know anyone. You spent most of your time with Nezu and the teachers. As you were lost in your thoughts, you accidentally bumped into someone. 

"Oh I'm so sorry!" You looked at the person you bumped into. He was tall and he had six arms. You thought he was cute.

"It's okay. I haven't seen you before, why aren't you wearing a uniform?" He asks.

"Oh I'm Nezu's student, Y/n and I don't need to wear a uniform."

"Oh. I'm Shoji. Nice to meet you. I gotta get going. Bye." And with that he left and you went to get a meal.

Keigo Takami
You were patrolling when you saw a villain attacking a woman. You started singing (y/f/s). The man and women both stopped moving. You went to the woman and broke her out of the trance and put the man to sleep.