Who You're Jealous of: Group 2

Tomura Shigaraki
You aren't jealous of anyone because there aren't any other straight females at the base and he can't really touch anyone normally.

Kai Chisaki/Overhaul
You aren't jealous of anyone there aren't any females at base and even if there was he wouldn't go near them.

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
You it be weird to say your sorta jealous of Kirishima. There personality match, he isn't a nervous reck, and they have similar quirks. (They aren't brother right...)

Neito Monoma
Your kinda jealous of Kendo, she is stronger than you and much more of a beauty.

Tamaki Amajika
Hes nervous all the time so it makes it harder to take to people females in general. So you aren't really jealous of anyone.

Yo Shindo
You are jealous of Nakagame, she goes to his school and probably has known him longer.

Tenya Iida
You are jealous of Uraraka, she has a brighter personality and you think she looks prettier.

Fumikage Tokoyami
You are jealous of Tsu. You feel as she is much cuter than you and has a brighter personality.

Chizome Akaguro/Stain
You are jealous of ethier Dabi or Spinner. They both look up to him and your pretty sure Spinner wants to be him.

Taishiro Toyomitsu/Fat Gum
You don't have anyone to be jealous of he doesn't work with women often and he spends most of his time with you at the cafe.