How you Meet: Group 2

Possible Tiggers. Metion of Rape and Other Things.

Tomura Shigaraki
You were walking around the city, listening to the sounds and looking at shop windows. You had your sunglasses in your small backpack, just in case you lost control. As you were walking around you heard a noise coming from the alley. So you went to investigate. You saw a man in hands and a mist man. You were confused, so you spoke up.

"What are you guys doing?" You ask.

"Shit. I'll take care of this Kurogiri and go back to base." With that a portal opens and the mist man disappears and you are left with the hand man. He walks over to you.

"This is going to be painful." He smirks and touches your face. Nothing happens, you and him are both confused. Why wasn't his quirk working and why was he touching your face.

"Would you move your hand?" You ask him.

"Why isn't my quirk working on you!" He yells.

"Oh I'm immune to most quirks."

"Ugh the game has only begun. You will remember my name Shigaraki." He then disappears when a portal forms under him. You were left standing there like an idiot.

Kai Chisaki/Overhaul
(I believe he is germaphobic. So that plays a part in this.)
You were asleep, when your quirk sent you into someone's nightmare. There are sick people all around and the man in the corner was shaking, he had a plague-mask on. You went to him, snatching a mask from someone on the way. You don't want him to be more scared.

"Hey, can you hear me? I'm Y/n." You told him.

"What! Get away from me!!" He screamed.

"Calm down, I'm not sick. I'm here to help you. I can only help if you let me touch you."

"I- fine." You started getting closer.

"What's your name?" You ask, trying to distract him.

"Chisaki." With that you touched him and the nightmare changed into his dream. You start fading signifying that it was time to leave.

"Bye Chisaki."

"Wait will we mee-" You disappeared. You woke up, you (f/c) bedding was covering your face. It was morning, and you had to get ready for work.

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Your adoptive mother worked at U.A, and you were being transferred into the 1A hero course. You were scared, you didn't have great control of your quirk, but when you found out that Uncle Aizawa was teaching that class, you were happy. He could stop the quirk. When you went out into public you had to have quirk suppressants. You were walking to the class when a group of students were piled at the door and crowding around. You don't really do great in crowds, so when a bunch of kids came from behind you, you started panicking. You bumped into someone, and started falling. You shut your eyes, and let out a small noise. But when you felt no impact, you opened your eyes. You were in someone's arms.

"Ack I'm sorry!" You squeak.

"It's okay, I just wanted to make sure you didn't fall. That would have been unmanly of me! I'm Tetsutetsu. What's your name?" He asks.

"Um..I'm Y-y/n."

"It's nice to meet you!"

"Alright everyone get back to class!!" Aizawa yelled.

"Bye Y/n!"

"Bye..." Aizawa went next to you and guided you into the classroom.

Neito Monoma
You were excited, you got into the 1-B, your little brother not so much. He hated heros. As you were walking to class, you notice that 1-A classroom was loud. Someone was yelling about a desk, you just decided it's not important and kept walking. Once you walked into your classroom, you were met by a blond haired boy.