Favorite Part Of You: Group 1

Group 1

Shota Aizawa/Eraserhead
His favourite part of you is your stomach. He likes it because is comfortable for him to sleep on. It's like a pillow.

Izuku Midoriya
His favourite part of you is your eyes. He loves the beautiful shade of (E/c) he feels as if he could get lost in your eyes.

Mezo Shoji
His favourite part of you is your brain. He loves how you are very intelligent and he loves that you can solve things without anyone's help.

Keigo Takami
His favourite part of you is your booty.
He likes the shape of it and everything.

Hitoshi Shinso
His favourite part of you is your smile. Your smile is somewhat the reason he can stay awake. He loves seeing it.

Shoto Todoroki
His favourite part of you is your skin it doesn't have any markings and it is very soft.

Dabi
His favourite part of you is your boobs. He likes to hide his face in them and he likes them for other activities...

Mirio Togata
His favourite part of you is your hair. He likes to play with it and mess around with it.

Tensei Iida
His favourite part of you is your everything.  He has come to appreciate everthing about you because he is madly in love with you.

Eijiro Kirishima
His favourite part of you is your hands. He loves how soft they are compared to his hand. Plus he loves holding hands with you because he loves you.

Sekijiro Kan/Vlad King
His favourite part of you is your nose. You have an adorable nose that he likes to boop and kiss.