His Thoughts on You: Group 1

A/n I'm so sorry that group 3 how you meet isn't up yet! I just cant like of anything at the moment..for it. I should have it done by Friday or sooner. Again very sorry.

Shota Aizawa/Eraserhead
I don't know what Nezu is thinking, she couldn't protect the students if there was a villan attack. So why hire her? I have to admit she looks nice, but she'd be useless.

Izuku Midoriya
I wonder who her favorite hero is? What is her quirk!? She's very p-pretty, and her smile is cute...I wonder if shes going to be in my class?

Mezo Shoji
I wonder what her and Nezu work on. I wonder if she will be put into our class. I have to admit, she looked adorable.

Keigo Takami
She looked so cute confused. But how does she not know me!? I'm the number 3 hero!! Plus I'm beautiful.

Hitoshi Shinso
Shes one of the only people who have thought my quirk is not evil..I regret that I was mean to her. She was cute...I think I need more sleep. I don't have feelings.

Shoto Todoroki
Is she Present Mics love child? Or is Nezu her father? Why is she needed by Nezu. Hmmm, but why did she talk to me. Did she want to be friends?

Dabi
I wouldn't normal take people home but she healed me, so I had to do her a small favor. Hand kink got mad that I was late but who the hell cares, I had a beautiful lady to take home.

Mirio Togata
The forest she made was beautiful. Her shy nature was cute. I wonder what he favorite color is.

Tensei Iida
I hope shes okay, she did fall after looking though my mind. I wouldn't mind talking to her more.

Eijiro Kirishima
Y/n is super manly! I wish we would've hangout more. I appreciate that they came over to sit with us. Thier shy nature is adorable.