Sekijiro Kan/Vlad King New Character

A/n I don't own the costume or the song. Also the new scenario is coming soon for all but I still have 29 to do....😭 so I might have a few smaller scenarios before I can get to that one. Also hes going to be apart of group 1 or of I end up adding more character he'll be part of a group 4.

Your Quirk
Your quirk is Elemental Manipulation. You can control/make fire, water/ice, wind, and earth. Your hero name is Elemanta.

Drawbacks- Burns, Dehydration, and a possible cold.

Your Family Information
Your family hates your guts ever since you had gotten your powerful quirk. They all thought you might kill them and become a villan so they beat you and did other unspeakable things to you.

1st Meeting
You had been hired to become a assistant teacher for U.A you were going to spend time with all students and teachers for your work. You had walked into work for the first day Nezu told you that you'd first be working with 1-B and then 1-A. As you made your way to the classroom a small grape student was staring at your chest. You felt extremely uncomfortable but you didn't do anything. When you walked into the classroom you greated the teacher.

"Hello I'm the new assistant teacher Y/n or Elementa." You put your hand out and the make teacher took it a shook it.

"Hey I'm Vlad King or Kan. It's a pleasure working with you."

"The feelings mutual." You smile at him. Then the bell rings and class begins. You got to introduce yourself to all the students. They seemed happy to have you there. After lunch you had made your way to 1-A. You meet the Sleepy Teacher and his students. One stared at your boobs, one asked about your quirk, and one asked you what bra size you had. It's an understatement to saw that Aizawa almost killed the student with a glare.

His Thoughts On You
She seems like a good hero and she is quite cute.

Your Thoughts On Him
He seems so cool, you wonder how he got the mark on his face. He was kinda hot you aren't going to lie.

Asking You On A Date
You were out walking in the park listening to music. You weren't paying attention to where you were going and you slammed into a muscular chest. You were falling backwards, you closed your eyes for the impact but it never came. You opened your eyes to see Kan holding you up. You quickly scrambled to your feet stuttering out apologies.

"Its alright theses things happen. Are you okay?" He asks you.

"Ah yes I'm fine. Thank you for catching me." You notice the dog at his side.

"Its that your dog?" You asks him.

"Oh yea. This my dog Fluff." (If anyone knows the name of the dog please tell me...)

"They are so adorable."

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hangout later."

"Sure! What time and where we heading?"

"Around 5 Ish and to the restaurant Lighthouse. If that's fine?"

"Yup sounds fun. I'll see you there at 5 then." With that you both bid your goodbyes and you go straight home to find something nice to were.

Your "Couple Song"

I Need Your Love- Madilyn Bailey

Big Spoon or Little Spoon
Him- Big Spoon

You- Little Spoon

What He Does When Jealous
He growls at the person flirting with you and death glares. He may also carry you away.

Your Hero Costume/ How He Reacts

He blushed a bright red and told you that you looked amazing

He blushed a bright red and told you that you looked amazing. He was slightly worried you were a assistant teacher and you'd have to face the perverted grape in 1-A.