Where He Kisses You: Group All

A/n Guys I'm tried. I dont know what these are but I hope you enjoy anyways. Also there is foul language ahead and also a small amount of mature themes.

Group 1

Shota Aizawa/Eraserhead
He likes to kiss your lips. He like the feeling of you soft lips on his rough lips.

Izuku Midoriya
He likes kissing you on the cheek because he is to shy to kiss you on the lips.

Mezo Shoji
He kisses your head as he is much taller that you and it can be a bit awkward bending down to kiss you on the lips or cheek.

Keigo Takami
This man will kiss you neck like the kinky ducker he is. He loves watching you squirm while hes doing it.

Hitoshi Shinso
He like to kiss you on the lips. He doesn't know why but it just feels right to him.

Shoto Todoroki
He likes to kiss you under the eye. He likes the feel of it and he likes how soft your skin is.

Dabi
Lips, that is one of his favorite places to kiss besides your neck. He just like the feeling of you soft skin as his is scared. He wants to keep your skin as soft and perfect as it is.

Mirio Togata
He like to kiss you forehead. He is a bit taller then you, he thinks its adorable when you turn all red. He would kiss you somewhere else but hes afraid that if he does you will pass out.

Tensei Iida
He likes to kiss you on the cheek as it is proper and he likes seeing your reaction. Since you have never been kissed it felt embarrassing to you.

Eijiro Kirishima
He thinks it manly to kiss your hands but he also likes to kiss your lips. He does whatever your comfortable with.

Sekijiro Kan/Vlad King
He likes to kiss your jaw. He isn't sure why but he thinks your reaction is cute and he likes it.

Group 2

Tomura Shigaraki
He kisses you everywhere, as you are the only think he can touch and your skin is very soft unlike his. Well in the beginning you didn't like the feel of his chapped lips at first but they have grown on you.

Kai Chisaki/Overhaul
He kisses your lips because you belong to him and he likes the feel. Plus he loves you so you got that going for you.

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
He like to kiss you cheeks because its manly and it's the one thing you wont die blushing from. He only does what your comfortable like you.

Neito Monoma
Your lips he like showing everyone that you are his and only his. Plus he likes the feel of his lips on yours.

Tamaki Amajika
You are the one kissing his. You kiss his cheek because you don't want him to faint or nosebleed.

Yo Shindo
He like to kiss your ears. Don't ask why but he just likes the feel when his lips touch your ears.

Tenya Iida
He kisses your hand because is proper and hes isn't into PDA but he will on a rare occasion he will kiss your lips.

Fumikage Tokoyami
He kisses you cheek because hes afried to hurt you when he kisses you on the lips.

Chizome Akaguro/Stain
He likes to kiss your jaw. You aren't sure why he hasn't told you but you think it's because he likes your jaw alot.

Taishiro Toyomitsu/Fat Gum
He likes to kiss your nose. He thinks your nose is adorable and likes the feel of it.

Group 3

Mirai Sasaki/Sir Nighteye
He likes to kiss your head as he is alot taller then you.

Toshinori Yagi/All Might
He likes to kiss your lips. He loves the feeling of you lips and like to treasure ever kiss because you both spend quite a bit of time apart.

Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic
Your neck is the place Mic loves to kiss and mark. He also likes to see your red face when he does it. Shota glares at him when he sees the marks on your neck.

Katsuki Bakugo
Kisses your neck alot. He...leaves marks to show all the extras who you belong to.

Koji Koda
You are the one kissing this shy Bean. You like kisses his head. You like the feel of his head on your lips.

Tsunagu Hakamata/Best Jeanist
He likes to kiss you chin. He thinks your chin is cute and like to peper little kisses on it.

Shinya Kamihara/Edgeshot
He likes to kiss your lips because he loves you and loves the feel of your lips. He also loves seeing the dazed look in your eye when he kisses you.

Denki Kaminari
He kisses his lips and loves the feel of them. Plus he likes to rub it in to Mineta.

Tsukauchi Naomasa
He kisses your cheek. You have been in a relationship and you aren't very comfortable with kissing on the lips and he respects that.

Mashirao Ojiro
He likes to kiss your hands and cheek, since you both are new to relationships and aren't comfortable kiss on the lips.