Your Thoughs on Him: Group 1

Shota Aizawa/Eraserhead
He kinda of dresses like a hobo but other than that you think he looks like a cool person.

Izuku Midoriya
He looked like an innocent green bean. You can't wait to see if you both have anything in common.

Mezo Shoji
You wonder why he wears a mask. He looks super buff hes go six arms. You can't wait to talk to him more.

Keigo Takami
He looks like a chicken. Why was he even there you had the situation handled. Maybe you would get to talk to him more.

Hitoshi Shinso
He looks so cool, his hair kinda defies gravity. You can't believe people thought his quirk was villainous, he could litterly take down villans so easily.

Shoto Todoroki
You liked his hair, eyes, and his scar but you sorta wondered how he got the scar. You really wanted to get to know him better.

Dabi
You wonder what happened to him, from what you remember he had injuries and scaring. Your thankful he took you home.

Mirio Togata
He is super friendly, you couldn't directly stare at him without being blinded. You wished you would have talked to him sooner but its terrifying talking to new people.

Tensei Iida
You felt bad that he lost his legs mobility. You can't imagine what that feels like, see Stain from his point of view was terrifying.

Eijiro Kirishima
He was super friendly, and including. You want to be better friends with him. Hes also super manly.