What He Does When Jealous: Group 1

Shota Aizawa/Eraserhead
His jealously is a 3.5/10.
He's doesn't get jealous very often. He feels it a waste of time and be trusts you. Although when he does get jealous he death stares at the person who's flirting with you and brings you closer to him rapping his arms around you.

Izuku Midoriya
His jealously is a 3/10.
He rarely ever gets jealous but when he does he pulls you in to a hug and sticks his tung out at the person flirting with you.

Mezo Shoji
He's jealously is a 4/10.
When he gets jealous he pull you into his arms and carry of away.

Keigo Takami
His jealously is a 10/10.
He is jealous of everyone, he will hide you in his wings, death glare, and fly off with you in his arms.

Hitoshi Shinso
His jealously is a 7/10.
He can get very jealous, and when he does he will brainwash them and tell them to leave. Then he'll proceed to kiss you and pull you into a tight hug.

Shoto Todoroki
His jealously is a 8.6/10.
He gets pretty jealous, because you're one of the best things that has happened to him and he doesn't want to lose you. So whens hes jealous, he death glares at the person and pulls you into a deep kiss.

Dabi
His jealously is a 100/10.
This mens jealous is off the charts, if someone even looks at you the wrong way he will try to burn them alive but you stop him most of the time.

Mirio Togata
His jealously is a 1.2/10.
He doesn't get jealous it's more that hes protective, he trusts you and loves you but if someone dares hurt your feelings they are asking for death.

Tensei Iida
His jealously is a 5/10.
He does get jealous but it's not to bad. When he does get jealous he'll wheel himself over to you and pull you down so that your sitting on his lap, while he kisses you check, arms wrapped tightly around you.

Eijiro Kirishima
His jealously is a 2/10.
He hardly gets jealous but when he does you can expect glaring, kisses, and tears.