Your Quirk: Group 2

Tomura Shigaraki
Your quirk is Light. You admit a blinding light out of your eyes, when you want to. So you can still see people without special sunglasses, but sometimes you lose control and that's why you have sunglasses. You are a normal citizen. You do have a special ability, most quirks don't affect you.

Drawbacks- Dry Eye and temporary blindness.

Kai Chisaki/Overhaul
Your quirk is Dream. You can travel into people's dreams and turn nightmares into sweet dreams.

Drawbacks- You get nightmares if used too much.

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Your quirk is Illusion. You create illusions that drive people insane. You don't have great control over it...and that's why you were sent to U.A.

Drawbacks- Loss of consciousness and can be put into an illusion.

Neito Monoma
Your quirk is Water. You can manipulate water around you. So you always keep three water bottles in your bag. You're a U.A student.

Drawbacks- Dehydration.

Tamaki Amajika
Your quirk is Food. It allows you to make any food around the world. You are training with Lunch Rush. Your food will always turn out perfect. 

Drawbacks- None.

Yo Shindo
Your quirk is Weather. You can control the weather. You can make storms, rain, or make it sunny. You're a U.A student.

Drawbacks- Fatigue.

Tenya Iida
Your quirk is regeneration. You don't die if you get injured and they heal 20x faster. You also have a captured scarf like your father. You're a U.A student.

Drawbacks- None.

Fumikage Tokoyami
Your quirk is Shadow control. You control people's shadows, they do your bidding, but you yourself don't have a shadow and it takes a lot of concentration. You can also control the darkness, but that takes so much energy. You're a U.A student.

Drawbacks- Fatigue.

Chizome Akaguro/Stain
Your quirk is Spear. You can control spears with your mind and you make spears out of your fat (kinda like Momo's quirk). You're a pro hero.

Drawbacks- Sore and Headaches.

Taishiro Toyomitsu/Fat Gum
You're quickless, but you own a small restaurant that most pro heroes visit and chat with you. They adore you and your cooking. You are the only worker tho.

Drawbacks- None.