Your Thoughts on Him: Group 2

Tomura Shigaraki
What a strange guy, you think he needs some lotion but he seemed so confused when he could touch you.

Kai Chisaki/Overhaul
The poor guy he look terrified of the sick people. Your glad you could help him. You wonder what he is like in the real world, dreams are different from reality after all.

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
He seems like a cool guy, but you couldn't be sure until you knew him better. You can't tell your Mom or she'll talk about all the things you can do to him...

Neito Monoma
Hes strange and why does he hate 1A so much. He must have a high pain tolerance for getting hit so much. He could be a good friend.

Tamaki Amajika
Lunch Rush told you that he is in the big three. He looks like a puppy, and is very shy in your opinion.

Yo Shindo
Your thankful he saved you. He looked about your age, you wonder what school he goes to.

Tenya Iida
He seems like a strictly by the rules guy.  You thinke his hand gestures are funny, but you think he could be a great friend.

Fumikage Tokoyami
Dark Shadow is adorable, your glad that he likes you. Tokoyami looks like someone you can relate to.

Chizome Akaguro/Stain
Gosh who could you have let him get away. Why did he call you adorable, its not gonna make you look good in front of the other heros.

Taishiro Toyomitsu/Fat Gum
He came in with Nighteye so he must be an okay person. You wonder if he liked the food..