How You Meet: Group 3

A/n El Salvador was hit by tropical storm Amanda on 5/31/2020. Major flooding, structures damage, and other things on top of that covid 19. I pray for the citizens of El Salvador to alright.

Trigger Warnings so read at your own caution. Also I tried, I'm sorry if this is not good. Edited 8/11

Mirai Sasaki/Sir Nighteye
You were walking to a meeting, with your Lion next to you. You were known as The animal hero- Tamer. This meeting had to be due with the new U.A school year. You walked into the meeting room, finding only Nezu, Aizawa, and a man you don't know.

"Ah Y/n. You have finally arrived. We can now commence the meeting." Nezu cheered. Nezu had talked about the new students, the future, if we were taking more internships, and security. An hour later the meeting was over. The green/yellowish haired man and Aizawa walked over to you.

"It is nice to meet you Tamer." He Greeted you.

"I- it's nice to meet you too Sir Nighteye." You smiled.

"I look forward to working with you."

"Same."

"Is that a Lion?" 

"Ah yes, his name is Leon." 

"Interesting."

"You guys can talk to each other else where. I have to talk to Tamer on important matters." Aizawa stated.

"Sorry Nighteye maybe we could talk more later. Bye." You walked away with Aizawa. He just kept quiet, until he reached a long hallway.

"I need your help." He broke the silence.

"With?" It wasn't like Aizawa to ask for help.

"Students. If there's any anger or something along those lines, I will need you to calm them."

"Has Nezu approved of this?"

"Yes."

"Alright, I'll be there. Part time teacher, sounds fun." You smile and he just frowns.

Toshinori Yagi/All Might
You lived with your brother as roommates. You were only 25, but you did work in the police force part time. You had a similar quirk as him, but you can force out the truth. You had to go into the station to help your brother with something but he hasn't told you what and has sworn you to secrecy. As you walk into the station, Naomasa grabs your arm and drags you to an interrogation room in the back.

" What ever you see in here you can't tell anyone." He growls.

"Okay jeez." You mumbled. He pushes you into the room. There is All Might and another man.

"Ah hello. What is your name." All Might asks.

"Y/n. Nice to meet you All Might. Now what is my job?" You mumbled.

"We need you to force the truth out of this low rank villain. We know he works for L.O.V." He stated. So that's why you were here. Your brother's tactics didn't work. You grab the villains face, your hair defying gravity, eyes turning purple.

"Tell the truth. " You whispered into the villain's ear.

"I don't know what they wanted to do! They only wanted us to attack the U.A brats. We were told nothing else! MAKE THE PAIN STOP." He screamed. It wasn't supposed to be painful, it only made them tell the truth. You let go quickly, stumbling back.

"I need to go..." You basically ran out of there but All Might followed behind you. He grabbed your arms and pulled you into a room.

"Are you alright?" He asks.