Who Your Jealous Of: Group 3

A/n I had a hard time coming up with things since some of theses characters are not talked about much so I'm so sorry if this is bad.

Mirai Sasaki/Sir Nighteye
You are not jealous of anyone. You have learned over time that your emotions affect your animals in a negative way so you try not to have negative emotions.

Toshinori Yagi/All Might
You are sorta jealous of Inko...she is the mother of All Mights Apprentice..they would have to have a good relationship...right?

Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic
Is it funny to say your jealous of your brother. He has known Mic for longer and maybe they dated once you aren't to sure and he won't tell you anything. ( Possibly very important information.)

Katsuki Bakugo
Your jealous of Midoriya. They have known each other for a very long time. They may have a complicated relationship but they know each other so well while you don't really know very much about him.

Koji Koda
You aren't jealous of anyone. No one really takes to Koda but you. Plus hes a shy Bean.

Tsunagu Hakamata/Best Jeanist
You aren't jealous of anyone.

Shinya Kamihara/Edgeshot
You are jealous of Ryukyu. They have worked together on different occasions and she is cooler then you.

Denki Kaminari
Your jealous of Jiro. She is carefree and cooler than you. Plus you feel like she is prettier than you.

Tsukauchi Naomasa
You aren't jealous of anyone.

Mashirao Ojiro
You aren't jelly of anyone. ( I couldn't really think of one. Sorry)