Who He Is Jealous Of: Group 1

Shota Aizawa/Eraserhead
He is jealous of All Might because he feels as you would want someone who is more expressive, who is taller, and a more famous pro-hero.

Izuku Midoriya
He is jealous of Todoroki. He feels as you would want someone who has more money, and a flashier quirk. He knows that you love him and he trusts you but the darkness still lingers in the back of his head.

Mezo Shoji
He is jealous of Midoriya. He thinks you would like the short, mostly innocent, and who doesn't look as scary as he does.

Keigo Takami
Hes jealous of Mic since you and him are close friends. He feels that you would like the blond more than him because he is more expressive and you have known each other longer.

Hitoshi Shinso
He is jealous of Midoriya. He feels as you want someone who doesn't have eye bags and has a flashier quirk.

Shoto Todoroki
He is jealous of Sero because he feels as you would want someone more fun to hang around and someone who is more expressive.

Dabi
He is jealous of no one. He can just get rid of the people hes jealous of. Plus he trusts you.

Mirio Togata
He isn't jealous of anyone because he knows you love him alot and would never hurt his feeling intentionally. Plus he really trust you and loves you.

Tensei Iida
Hes jealous of Kaminari. He feels as you would want someone who isn't so strict, uptight, or boring. He knows it's silly but he can't help but feel that way.

Eijiro Kirishima
Hes jealous of Bakugo. He feels as you would want someone who has a flashier quirk, personality, and is better looking.