Your Quirk: Group 3

Mirai Sasaki/Sir Nighteye
Your quirk is Tamer. You can tame any beast and from time to time it extends to villains that are put in rehab. You can cause any deadly animal to act like a puppy. You are able to get animals to relax around you. You can also ask them to fight by your side. Pro Hero. 

Drawbacks- Fatigue.

Toshinori Yagi/All Might
Your quirk is Truth. You can detect lies and truths in people's words. You can also force the truth out. You're a cop. You have a similar quirk to your brother.

Drawbacks- None. 

Hizashi Yamada/Present Mic
Your quirk is Copy. You can copy any quirk and keep it. If you want to. You are a pro-hero.

Drawbacks- None.

Katsuki Bakugou
Your quirk is Telekinesis. You can lift over a 2 two thousand pounds with your mind.

Drawbacks- Headaches

Koji Koda
Your quirk is wolf. You have a tail, ears, claws, and you can transform into a wolf.

Drawbacks- None.

Tsunagu Hakamata/Best Jeanist 
Your quirk is Design. You are able to create hero costumes, from a drawing. You can create an outfit, from your drawings. It only works on outfits. You are a designer.

Drawbacks- Hand Cramps.

Shinya Kamihara/Edgeshot
Your quirk is Silence. You are able to move with no sound. You can also attack with making no noise. You also can silence others. You're a Pro Hero.

Drawbacks- None.

Denki Kaminari
Your quirk is Warp. You can warp you and others to different locations. That's basically it. But you're in 1A.

Drawbacks- Fatigue, sore, and intense pain if over use.

Tsukauchi Naomasa
Your quirk is Location. You can locate anyone you are looking for. No matter who it is you can find them. You can also see them, who they are with, or what they are doing.

Drawbacks- Intense headaches and high anxiety.

Mashirao Ojiro
Your quirk is touch. When you want. you can set something to explode. Like let's say you touch a rock and you want it to explode. It will.

Drawbacks- Fatigue.