reunion

Years later

Jimins pov

I smile watching mine and Jungkooks daughter Boa running around the empty stadium,
It has been years since we disbanded but today....is the day we do our reunion.
Yes it's only one concert but we havent spoken to any of the others in months.

Well.....not In person anyway, so this is a chance to not only see army again, but to see each other again and be a seven again.
Jungkook walks to me "jimin! The others are here!!!" I smile "really?! Let's go meet them again!! Boa come here Princess!"

Boa runs to me and I pick her up. We all walk to the enterance of the stadium and jungkook gasps when he is tackled in a hug from hoseok, they both land on the floor laughing.
The others walk over and smile "hi guys!"

Jin gasps "is this Boa???", I nod "yeah, she's four years old" namjoon Huff's "I can't believe it's been four years since we've been a group....I wonder how many army's have stayed with us" jungkook and Hoseok stand up.

Jungkook takes Boa from me and giggles "go on taehyung I know you want to" taehyung smirks. I gasp when he tackles me in a bone crushing hug "JIMINIE!!!!" I laugh and hug back "taehyungie!!!"
We all laugh and then we stand up. Taehyung continues to hug me "my soulmate is back by my side!" I chuckle "the group is back together!"

We all hug one another and then walk into the stadium. Boa stays with her head hidden in the crook of Jungkooks neck.
We all walk backstage talking about what's happened in the past few years.

We hear army piling into the stadium. Jungkook looks at Boa "baby girl are you going to meet all of Appa and eomma's friends? There are loads and loads of them....they're called army" Boa giggles "I get to meet them all???"

I chuckle "they're all sat in their seats right now, you can come on stage after the concert to see them all?" She nods "yeah yeah yeah!" Yoongi chuckles "god she sounds just like jungkook" I nod "she looks a lot like jungkook as well"

Jungkook giggles "park jimin are you ready for the performance?" I nod "of course I am" he crosses his arms "where is your mic?" I gasp "oh shoot! Of course!" I run and put my mic on and the others laugh.

The stadium goes dark and jungkook crouches down to Boa "stay here with the stylists until we call you out okay? The loud music might hurt your ears if you're out on stage okay?" She nods "okay eomma" he kisses her head and then we all walk to our positions and then the music starts and I smile hearing fans cheering loudly

We preform loads of our old songs and then when the music stops we all stand in a line out of breath. Jungkook looks around "whoa....so many of you stayed with us..." Army cheer loud making him giggle.

Namjoon smiles "army!! We're back!!!" Army cheer loudly.  I smile "it might only be for one day but we will always be with you!!!!" Yoongi nods "don't forget us army!!!"