competition

Jungkooks pov

"Hurry hurry hurry!!! Jungkook quickly!! Get going!! You need to change and get your mic on!!", Mr park pushes me out the car and Into the stadium where I am preforming today for the competition.
I gasp when I see Felix and his group straykids.

Felix gasps "jungkook!!!" I wave at him and then gasp when Mr park pushes me j to the dressing room and hands me some clothes "put these on" he then walks out. I chuckle and change my outfit

Mr park walks back In helping me with my microphone "you have to watch the other preformances alright? Straykids, GOT7 and Exo

Mr park walks back In helping me with my microphone "you have to watch the other preformances alright? Straykids, GOT7 and Exo....will you be okay going last?" I nod "I'll be fine....come on sir"

We both walk out and sit in our assigned seats looking at the stage.
"You're gonna do great baby" I gasp and turn around "j-jimin? I thought you had to work today?" He chuckles and kisses my head "nope....I got today off so I could come and watch you....and want some more amazing news....I'm one of the judges"

I gasp and stand up kissing his cheek "I didn't think you'd get to see the performance!" He chuckles "I'd never miss this....I've got to go now though....I'm looking forward to the performance baby" he kisses my head and then walks and sits with the other judges.

I look around and see all the others all sat together waving at me. I wave back and smile "they're all here..." Mr park chuckles "of course they are"
I sit down again and the stadium goes dark.
Music then starts and it's straykids first...meaning it's Felix!..

Everyone claps after they finish. The judges clap as well and write some things down on a notebook....I assume that's so they can decide who wins after.
Straykids walk off stage and GOT7 walk on as the stadium goes dark again.

Straykids all sit near me and Mr park. Felix looks at me "hey kook....you're competing?" I nod "yeah I'm last" he chuckles "im Looking forward to seeing it" I giggle and then he turns back to watch when the music starts

Wow....those outfits don't look very comfortable....we all clap again, Mr park stops me clapping "don't clap...." I pout "but they were good...." He shrugs "it's a competition not talent show" I huff "sorry" the judges do the same thing again and write things down as GOT7 walk off stage and the stadium goes black again..

Mr park Huff's "exo....the most sexual dance tonight....ugh" I giggle a little and the music starts ..