Am I in trouble?

Jungkooks pov

I walk out of history as soon as the bell rings with taehyung... straykids are gonna be so annoyed that they got a detention...and I guarantee you they are going to take it out on me....

Speak of the devils, they walk up to me "you made us get a detention!" Changbin yells,  Tae shakes his head "no he didn't...you made the comment therefore it's yours fault" seungmin shoves Tae away "shut it smerf! We aren't talking to you!" I look at Tae who now mouthes the words 'im telling jin' I nod and he then walks away

Bang Chan smirks "you are going to tell Mr park to let us off and not give us a detention or you are dead" I nod "y-yes s-sir" I walk back to Mr parks classroom and walk in "Mr park?"
He looks at me "oh jungkook, come in...Felix you can leave now but remember what I said, be the better person"

I wonder what they were talking about, Felix nods and walks out, Mr park looks at me but I look down "how can I help you jungkook?" I gulp and look at the door "um...you shouldn't give the boys a detention.." I look at Mr park "they were just joking around..." Mr park crosses his arms and smirks "jungkook...I am the teacher I decide whether someone needs a punishment and what those boys said about you wasn't nice and I hate bullying so they have a detention...it doesn't matter who is at the door telling you what to say they will still have a detention"

How did he know they were there?, I nod "yes mr park" I start to walk away but stop when he says "jungkook" I turn back "yes Mr park?" He smiles "you did well in history today...top of the class well done" I nod "thank you Mr park" I walk out but am stopped by bang Chan "so? What did he say?" I gulp and shake my head "h-he said y-you still have a detention...." He goes to punch me but I sprint down the corridor past him and his friends quickly and into English where I see Tae and Jin, I walk to them and hug jin

Jin hugs back "bunny what's wrong?" I step back "i-im scared...I tried to get them out of detention but Mr park said no...they're going to beat me up even more than they already do...they know where I live...what am I going to do hyung?" Jin sighs "you're staying with me then.... however I live with some other teachers...is that okay?" I nod "y-yeah...thank you hyung"

The bell rings signalling the start of third period, me and taehyung sit down as lots of students pile into the classroom taking their seats, Jin smiles "alright so Mr park is going to join us for this lesson" Mr park walks in and smirks when lots of girls squeal, I sigh and then glare at Jin when be points to an empty desk behind me and Tae and says "Mr park just sit there and take notes....behind the two sweetest boys in this school"

I huff and look away, taehyung chuckles and nudges my arm, I glare at him and he smirks, Mr park takes a seat behind us and takes out a notepad...I assume he's here to see how the other teachers take care and teach the students....so he's taking notes

"-ungkook....jungkook! JEON JUNGKOOK!" I jump and look up to see Jin with his arms crosses "can you answer my question?" I shake my head "no si-"
"He is too busy dreaming about Mr park sir!" Jennie yells
Taehyung glares at her "says you miss 'i would let him bend me over a desk' " lots of students gasp, I hold back a laugh and look down "I wasn't dreaming about him..." Changbin laughs "no you were fantasizing over him, how you want him to fuck you over his desk"

I tear up...why does this happen to me?

Jin crosses his arms "that's enough! This is NOT how you behave in class! I've had enough with all of you picking on each other, I will report this to Namjoon and yoongi....now all of you turn to page 23 in your English textbooks and complete all the work"

I turn to the page and start the work, tears slowly slipping down my cheeks and onto the paper, taehyung looks at me "are you okay?" I nod "yep...this is normal for me.." I raise my hand and Jin nods "yes jungkook?" I gulp "c-can I stand outside for a minute?" He nods again "of course...do you want to talk to me about anything?" I shake my head and stand up, I walk out the classroom and close the door and leg my tears fall....should I change everything about myself? I will then fit into another catagory so I won't be bullied!

I dont realize that someone has also came our the classroom until there is a hand on my shoulder,I jump and look up "o-o-oh m-mr p-park..." I use my sleeve to wipe my tears, he sighs "I might be a new teacher but you can always come and talk to me...okay jungkook?" I shake my head "n-no I'm okay....just banta...that's all"

Mr park scoffs "banta? Making you cry isn't banta jungkook....y'know what, at lunch id like you to come and see me in my classroom please...I need to talk with you properly" I nod "yes sir..." He nods and then walks back inside the classroom me following slowly behind, I sit back in my seat...

am I in trouble??

I'm actually genuinely terrified of .r park....will he hurt me?...no he can't hurt me...can he?

((((A/N :

Please don't hate that I'm making straykids and blackpink the bullies, I love both bands and I have nothing against them, they're all amazing but I just wanted to use people who are 'close' to BTS as possible....sorry if I annoy any straykids or blackpink stans I really don't mean to its simply all for a fanfic, they're all amazing and beautiful people in real life and I love them all....please no hate 💜💜))))