call me jimin when we're alone babe

Still jungkooks pov

*Lunch time*

I slowly walk to Mr parks classroom, what if I get an after school detention?! Jin would be mad!

I knock on the door
"Come in"

I open the door and walk in, Mr park was sat at his desk, he looks at me "aha! Jungkook, please sit down" I hesitate but let the door close and sit at a desk by Mr parks desk, he looks at me and sighs "you're being bullied aren't you??" I shake my head quickly"n-n-no! It's just us joking around"

Mr park raises one eyebrow "uh huh....so why do you end up crying?" I shrug "I'm.....a crybaby sir?" I say it more like a question, me park sighs "jungkook you can't let them push you around forever" push me around? They don't push me around! "T-they d-dont push me around"

He rolls his eyes "jungkook you're lying, plus Mr min told me you're a victim of a lot of bullying....why is that?" I look at him with the face 'are you serious' "um? It's obvious..." He tilts his head "no it isn't? Since all I see is a 18 year old boy who wants to get through school without any problems..." Is that what he really sees?

"It's because of how I dress...and I'm also in the LGBTQ community...." I look down, he's going to think I'm a fag now.....
"So what? I'm part of the LGBTQ community? What's the big deal about it?...the way you dress is cute...any other reasons the pick on you?" Wait....

Mr park is apart of the LGBTQ community!??! Wow....

I shake my head "n-no Mr park" he Huffs "call me jimin when we're alone babe" I blush....what the hell is going on?

I look up at him "o-oh that reminds me.... I'll be in detention instead of the other boys...it's what I've always done, taehyung might come with me but I think he has to buy dog food after school and go grocery shopping with this mum..." Mr park sighs "that's not right....I didn't give you a detention...I gave the detention to the boys...they're never going to learn if you take the punishments for them" I shrug "it saves me from being beaten..I mean! No! I- uh- wait-"

Mr park stands up "they hurt you physically?? And don't bother lying to me jungkook" I look away and nod slowly"y-yeah..." He walks over to me "where do they hurt you?" He crouches down next to me, I look at him "everywhere...all over my body...I have scars and bruises and burns and cuts everywhere...." Tears start to roll down my cheeks, I look down "I'm staying with jin-hyung for awhile...since they also know where I live" Mr park- I mean jimin smiles "that means you'll be with me as well....Jin, Namjoon and I all share a house, yoongi also lives there but is mostly at work" I look at him and nod

Jimin pouts "do you not smile baby?" I blush even more and shake my head "no not often....why are you calling me baby?" He chuckles "because every innocent student wants a bad boy to call them baby and mark them up and ruin them~" I blush bright red

//////RIIIIIIIIING/////////

Jimin stands up "see you after school then jungkook, maybe I'll give you the best detention you've ever had~" he chuckles, I bite my lip and stand up "s-see you after school Mr park...I mean jimin..." He smirks "bye buttercup" I walk out of the classroom and to my lesson

Ah fluffy bunnies! I forgot to get my lunch,I'm hungry....

To be completely honest I am kind of looking forward to my detention

I walk into maths, and see mr min (yoongi) sat at his desk, I sit at the back of the room in the corner, Tae sadly isnt in maths today since he has singing lessons, all the students pile into the classroom, Mr min Huffs "as you some of you know, Mr park is coming into this lesson to take notes about how I teach, stay quiet and be respectful when he walks in, no staring or drooling, remember he is a teacher"

Mr park walks in smirking, Jennie and her group squeal and start whispering about him,some boys join In.... I roll my eyes, stupid people honestly.
Mr min sighs "QUIET!....alright Mr park pick a spare seat and sir down, make sure to take notes"

(There is an empty seat next to Jennie, one next to Felix, one next to Jackson and one next to me, behind me and in front of me- nobody sits with me except Tae so I was cornered off away from everyone)

Mr park looks around and whispers something to Mr min who nods, mr park looks at me and then smirks and walks over, he sits next to me and whispers "hello baby" I blush and cross my arms and whisper back "hello jimin" I feel a lot of glares, Mr park sits back in his chair as Mr min explains solving equations

"So for example if you had:

2x +3 =4x +5

You would take the 4x and take our the 3 and then put the 4x there...and then with the 3 you would put it after the 5 and then change the + to - and the answer would be 6x = 2 and then you would take the 6 and swap it's side and since 6x means 6 X (X) you would change it so it would be 6 ÷ 2 and that would give you the answer of X so what's the answer?"

I write down in my book:
*
2x + 3 = 4x + 5 =

2x + 4x = 5-3. =

6x= 2 =

X = 6÷2. =

X= -1 *

My face goes a deep red when I feel a hand on my thigh, I look down at my lap and see jimins hand, I look at jimin who smirks, I guess I'll ignore it for now...

Jimin starts rubbing circles with his thumb on my thigh, he slowly moves his hand higher up my thigh and closer to my crotch....it also doesn't help that I'm in a dress.

I blush and grab his hand quickly and look at him and whisper "what are you doing?" He smirks and whispers "I know you want this baby, just Carry on with your work and ignore me" How can I ignore him if he is so close to my private area!

I mean...I guess hes not wrong...I kinda do want this, but I'm still his student and he's my teacher.....I'm sure I'll sort this out in detention....we can talk things out.

I let his hand go and nod and look at Mr min, Mr min looks at me "jungkook what's the answer?" I bite my lip as I feel jimin get closer to my area with his hand, I gulp "u-u-u-um....3?" He tilts his head "are you okay jungkook?" I nod quickly "it's just hot, that's all" Mr min glares at straykids before they can say anything mean to me

I look at jimin who smiles innocently....he could get away with be a student here....

I move his hand off my thigh and Carry on with my work

*RIIIIIIIIING*

that bell signals the end of period 5! Detention time....what fun....

I pack up all my things, yoongi walks up to me "jungkook are you okay, Jin told me you're staying with us for a while, do you want a lift?" I shake my head "no...I'm going to meet up with Tae for an Hour or so...I'll see you there though" he nods "okay, don't get in too late...oh! Mr park will be there to...call him jimin though" I nod "yes hyung" he chuckles and walks out

I grab my bag and walk to detention....I wonder what's going to happen now.......