possessive

Jungkooks pov

I groan when the alarm goes off. I feel a weight on my waist.
I look down and smile seeing jimins arm wrapped around my waist.

I gently poke his arm "jimin....time for school",
He opens his eyes and smirks "morning baby"
I blush....his morning voice is so sexy....

********************

We both get up and get dressed, jimin changes into

And I change into

Jimin stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist "you look so beautiful today baby

Jimin stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist "you look so beautiful today baby....I hate that I won't be allowed to touch you all day"
I giggle "I'll come and see you at break and lunch alright?",

He smirks "you better....you also have history today...so if you need any help...you know what to do"
I laugh a little and lean my head back onto his shoulder "and you call me the clingy one?",

Jimin rolls his eyes "oh shush you....come on or we'll be late"
I grab my bag that I assume one of the hyungs bought over with the clothes we had.
We both walk out the room and to the front door.

Jimin yawns a little and opens the door for me, I walk out and smile. He walks out and then locks the door.
We both climb into the car and I rub my eyes "can we get coffee before going??"
Jimin looks at me and nods "sure baby...black coffee?", I nod "please",

He starts to drive, I gasp a little when he puts his hand on my thigh. I smile and then look out the window.
---------------

Jimin gets us both a coffee that I sip while he drives us to school, he parks a bit down the street from the school "one day I'll be able to walk you right up to school and kiss you goodbye in front of everyone....but those hickeys and that ring should tell others to back the fuck off my property"

I laugh a little and kiss his cheek "see you later hyung" he nods.
I climb out the car and grab my bag and then walk to school, I walk in and go straight to my locker. I grab my books and then gasp when taehyung runs to me "Kookie Kookie Kookie Kookie Kookie kookie!!!!!"

I giggle "hello Tae", taehyung stops in front of me "how was last night?"
I blush "fine thank you..." He smirks "I see your husband left many marks...."
A girl who was near us gasps "husband?!"
I look at her "no! I don't actually have a husband....y'know how we are....I have a crush on an idol and Tae makes fun of me and calls him my husband"

The girl nods "ohhhh I see .....sorry" I smile "it's alright" she walks away.
I look at taehyung "keep quiet about it Hyung.... no-one can know.... I could get kicked out an he could lose his job"
Taehyung sighs "fine...sorry Kookie"

I close my locker and drink the rest of my coffee.
Me and taehyung walk to our class when suddenly someone pushes me. I fall forward but am caught in someone's arms.
I gasp and look up "j-.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jackson.....thank you" .I stand up. He nods and smirks "no problem....be careful next time cutie"
I roll my eyes and then turn around to see who pushed me.

I cross my arms "hello Jennie" she smirks "haven't seen you in awhile...where have you been?....out being a slut?"
I shake my head "no? I've been with my boyfriend....if you have a problem talk to the back of my head cause I don't give a shit",

I walk away from her with taehyung and to our first class.

Jimins pov

I walk out my classroom and growl when I see Jackson holding jungkook in his arms. I cross my arms and watch jungkook quickly stand up "Jackson....thank you"Jackson smirks "no problem.....be careful next time cutie"

CAN'T HE SEE THE MARKS ALL OVER JUNGKOOKS NECK?!!..
HES MINE!

I glare at them and then see jungkook walking off with taehyung.
I clench my fists and mumble "he's mine and I'll make sure one day everyone knows that....one day soon as well.... nobody should touch what's mine....he's mine...only mine"

I jump a little when yoongi puts his hand on my shoulder "chim, calm down..." I take a deep breath "that boy is getting a punishment tonight.... willingly let Jackson touch him....not on my watch...he's mine"
Yoongi rolls his eyes "dude I've never seen you this possessive" .

I roll my eyes "shut up..."

And I'll make sure to give Jackson extra detention for touching what's mine.
I need to keep an eye on Jungkook now....loads of creepy horny boys are going to try and take him from me.
But I won't let them

Park jungkook.....
He's mine.....only mine......