but it's wrong.....right?

Jungkooks pov

The gap between us slowly closes but then I come to my senses and push him back, he gasps "oi what was that for?" I shake my head "w-w-we can't do this.....you're a teacher...." Jimin chuckles "oh bunny....does that really matter? You like me, I like you...does it matter what we are?"

I look at him and blush "but... you're a 'bad boy' and I'm a nerd...it's wrong" jimin laughs and walks closer to me "baby, every nerd ends up with a bad boy~ plus every bad boy wants a tiny baby all for themselves" I cross my arms and pout "I'm not a tiny baby" jimin smirks "yeah..... suuuuure you aren't"

I roll my eyes and giggle "maybe...we should get to know each other first..." Jimin pouts "but I pretty much know everything about you..." I look at him "um stalker much?" Jimin gasps "no! It's just....well...the school..." I laugh "I'm kidding! I know you know everything about me.... everyone in this school does" jimin chuckles "anyways, all you need to know about me is my name is park jimin, my birthday is 13th October and I'm 22 years old...so not much older than you....and I've always wanted to be a history teacher"

I nod and sit on top of his desk, he crosses his arms "you shouldnt sit on my desk" I giggle and swing my legs "I'll sit where I want, when I want.. you're not my dad" I stick my tongue out, jimin laughs a little "you're so cute bunny" I smile

The door opens revealing yoongi, I gasp "hello Mr min!" He chuckles "I've told you to call me yoongi or suga" I giggle and jump off the desk, yoongi Nods "also I thought you were with taehyung?" I gulp "uh....no...i...had a detention again..." Yoongi sighs "Jin will be furious"

I nod "please don't tell him!" Yoongi nods "fine...but please let us do something about straykids" I shake my head "no..."

Jimin sighs "jungkook....please...you don't deserve this treatment..." I sigh and look down "can we just go?" Yoongi nods "Jin told me to come get you...I was here to pick jimin up...but come on both of you" I follow yoongi with jimin outside to a car, we climb in and buckle up

Yoongi drives to a massive house, I gasp "whoa...this is where you guys live" they nod, jimin chuckles "my parents are loaded, all my friends needed a place to stay so my parents bought us this house..." Yoongi chuckles "no rent...it's amazing" I giggle "sounds amazing..."

Yoongi parks the car and we climb out "wait...what about my stuff?" Yoongi nods "oh yeah....just borrow some of our stuff...I'm sure jimin has a box of his Ex's clothes-girly clothes that you can wear.." jimin nods "of course...don't worry she never wore them...I promise" I giggle and nod "thank you"

We walk inside, I look around, it's MASSIVE, I hear a gasp followed by jins voice "Kookie!!" I gasp and run and hug him "eomma Jin!" He chuckles and hugs back "looking forward to living with us?" I nod "who else lives here?" Jin smiles "Namjoon,hoseok...but call him hobi" I nod again "okay"

Jin nods "there's one problem....you have to share a room with jimin...since hobi and yoongi share and me and Namjoon share and there's only four bedrooms but the forth one at the moment is a storage room... we'll clean it out, it'll only be for a while"

I giggle and nod "that's fine...jimin seems like a nice person...plus it will help us become closer and become friends" Jin and yoongi smile
Jimin chuckles "come on then bunny, I'll give you a tour of the house" I nod and follow him, he shows me around the house and then opens two big doors "and this is your new ro- Namjoon why are you in my room!?"

Namjoon looks up at us from his seat on the floor and chuckles "I fell in here?" I giggle,jimin Huffs "what did you break?" Namjoon looks down and holds up a broken alarm clock, jimin sighs "hyung you idiot....ugh...get out before I tell Jin" Namjoon runs out "hi Kookie!" I giggle "hi Namjoon!"

Jimin puts his alarm clock in the bin and sits on the huge bed, I look around the room, it was massive...jimin chuckles "the clothes are in the top draw over there" he points to a corner of the room where there is 3 draws on top of one another, I nod and walk to them and open the top one...whoa..."these clothes are so pretty"

Jimin smiles "I chose them myself" I Giggle and close the draw and put my school bag down, I walk over to him and sit next to him "are you okay with me sharing a room with you?" Jimin nods "of course, like you said we can become closer" I nod and then hesitate but kiss his cheek "thank you, I'm gonna go see Jin" I jump up and quickly walk out the room and find the kitchen where I find Jin cooking

I look down "I can't believe I just did that..." Jin jumps and looks at me "Jesus kook! You scared me!....can't believe you just did what?" I look up at him "I just kisse-" "YOU KISSED JIMIN!??" I gasp "no!...well...yeah...but only his cheek!!" Jin nods "mhmm....jungkookie...do you like jimin?" I shrug "I guess...but everyone in school likes him....I mean have you seen him?"

Jin chuckles "I get what you're saying....to be honest kook, I think he likes you too...an-"
"But it's wrong! He's my teacher!"
Jin sighs "bunny it doesn't matter if he's a teacher or not...if you two like each other do something about it.... you're not under 16 so it's not pedophilia... you'll be fine...plus your 19 soon so he's only 3 years older than you..."

I look down "yeah...I guess you're right" Jin scoffs "when aren't I right?" I laugh a little "when's dinner ready?" Jin looks at me "don't start with that" I smirk "is it ready yet?"
"No"

"Is it ready yet"

"No"

"How about now"

"I said no"

"Okay...what about now?"

"Nope"

"Now"

"No"

"Now?"

"For god's sake....JIMIN!!!!!"

I jump a little and laugh, it takes a few seconds before jimin walks in "what's up? Is dinner rea-"
"Don't you dare finish that question, take this annoying brat away for an hour so I can make dinner in peace" I laugh "is it ready yet?"

Jin Huffs "quickly jimin" jimin chuckles "come on bunny let's leave the old man alone" I jump on his back "piggyback!" Jimin chuckles and holds my legs, Jin looks at us both "I honestly think you two together will be trouble.." we both smirk, jimin walks away holding me up

He walks to the bedroom and puts me down on the bed and then sits at his desk and turns to look at me "wanna go shopping tomorrow?" I nod "yeah!" He chuckles "we can go shopping tomorrow, I'll call us both in sick" I nod again and giggle"yeah.... it'll help us both relax" he nods and chuckles "exactly"

I lay down on the bed "come cuddle with me....I feel lonely" I hear him laugh a little, he climbs into bed next to me and wraps his arms around me, I smile and cuddle into his chest and smile....I feel safe in his arms....like home...I wish I could stay like this forever...