I will change myself....

Jungkooks pov

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

I groan and sit up but am pulled back down, I look beside me to see jimin looking back at me smirking "why so fast baby? We aren't going out until later" I nod "but your phone is ringing" he Huffs and grabs his phone and answers "hello?.....no?.....I already told you.....tell her to leave them on my desk..... he's safe with me.....shopping?.....yes I know.....I will....yep....oh also, get Jennie removed from my class....she keeps eye fucking me" I gasp and hit his arm "bad word" jimin Chuckles "sorry, I mean she keeps flirting with me and I don't like it.....he is?....good lad....tell him he'll be there at lunch time....k.....bye hyung"

Jimin hangs up and sighs "stupid yoongi.....oh also we're going into school at lunch time, Felix and taehyung we're asking for you... " I nod "okay, can we get up now?" He nods, I climb out of bed and walk to the top draw that he showed me yesterday, I go to grab pink clothes but stop and grab something else....I'm going to change....I don't care what will happen..

I walk into the bathroom and change into (picture above) I don't like this at all.... it's really short, I look like someone who goes around being nasty....

I walk out the bathroom to see jimin in black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt and black converse with a leather jacket, he looks at me "is that how you normally dress puddin'?" I shake my head "but it'll never hurt trying something new..." Jimin sighs and before he can say anything I walk out the room, I put on some heeled black Boots and look at jimin who's just walked out "let's go?" He nods

Jimin grabs my hand and leads me out the house and into his car, I get in and so does he, he drives to the mall and then gets out quickly and opens my door for Me, I giggle "thank you jimin" I get out, he takes my hand and closes and locks the door when I get out

We walk inside and straight away start to wonder around shops, for some reason a lot of people stop and take photos with jimin, well I take the photos....it's starting to annoy me now, most of them are girls as well.

Wait......

Am I jealous???......

My thoughts are cut off by jimin "wanna head to school now?"
I nod, we had bought lots of clothes and random things, we walk to his car and put all the bags in, as we go to get in the car, a group of growl run up to us and squeel "omg it's really him! The hottest boy in all of Korea! Excuse me jimin is this your girlfriend, who is she, is she bothering you, what does she want!?"

I cross my arms "excuse Me, 1)I can speak for myself so stop asking questions about me 2) step the fuck away from my boyfriend or you'll have me to deal with..." I open the car door and get in, jimin nods and gets in and drives off, he glances at me consistently throughout the ride

I huff "what?" He chuckles "what was all of that about back there, you even said a bad word?" I shrug "I was just fed up of girls squealing and taking pictures with you....why do they do that anyway?" He looks at me "wait.... really???.....you have no idea who I am?? Park jimin??...doesn't ring a bell??" I shake my head "no??"

Jimin smiles "you're so clueless somethimes.....I'm not even gonna tell you now" we arrive at school, I tilt my head "tell me what?" I gasp "are you a famous drug dealer?!" Jimin laughs "no...part of that sentence was right" my eyes widen "you're a drug dealer!?" Jimin leans his head on the steering wheel "no......just go to school bunny..... you'll find out soon"

I open the door and jump out, grabbing my school bag that was in the back of the car, I look at jimin "better not have drugged my lunch" jimin laughs "I'm not a drug dealer!" I nod and step back "yeah suuuuure you're not" he rolls his eyes "I'll see you last period dork" I giggle and nod, he gets out the car and I walk into school

I see taehyung and Felix standing by my locker, I walk up to them "hey guys!" They both look at me, their eyes widen "whoa...." Taehyung sighs "you don't look like yourself..." I nod "that's the po-".

"Oi!! There's that faggot!!!! We thought you'd be to busy jacking off to pictures and thoughts of Mr park"

I look down "I guess my plan didn't work..."

Felix sighs "I've had enough of this...OI BANG CHAN!! NEXT TIME I COME OVER MAKE SURE YOU DONT WET THE BED!!!" Loads of people in the corridor stop and laugh, bang Chan growls and glares at us and storms off, I look at Felix "thank you...won't you get killed for that though?" He shakes his head "nope! It's is physically impossible for bang Chan to hurt me...he even told me he'd never hurt me, swore on his familys life..."

I smile bright "thank you Felix, I'm glad we've become friend's! Come on guys, we have history now with Mr park" taehyung nods "careful though kook, he might give you a detention for wearing inappropriate clothing" I shrug "I don't care"

Us three walk to history and walk in, I sit next to taehyung and Felix sits in front of us, but turned to the side so he can speak to us

*RIIIIIIIIING*
Students pile into the room followed by jimin, jimin sits on top of his desk as his eyes scan the room, I quietly talk to Felix and smile

Jimin starts to teach us about WW1

I take notes as well as talking to Felix, maybe I don't need to change....maybe I just have to wait for the change to find me....the change is having more people talk to me....maybe Felix could be the one to change me being alone when Tae has singing lessons.. hopefully

Jimin claps his hands once "okay class, as you know tomorrow is the school play auditions, it is Romeo and Juliet...however we will make it less sad and make it gave a happy ending.... and Mr min had already decided on a few parts, for example, I will be Romeo...and Mr Kim will play my best friend, at the moment we need a Juliet, a toad, lots of singers and dancers and Juliets father, and Romeo's mother....Mr min has told me to tell you all this because he wants all of you to audition..."

I hear whispers from around the room

"Doesn't Romeo have to kiss Juliet?"

Jimin chuckles "who ever asked that, yes there will be multiple times where Romeo kisses Juliet...." Jimin continues telling us about how the play will change, taehyung nudges my arm "you should audition for Juliet" I shake my head "no, what's the point? I guarantee you all the girls in the school are going to audition...plus I have really bad stage fright and anxiety... And Juliet also has to sing a solo...I can't sing or dance"

Taehyung scoffs "can't dance my ass, you are a Goddess of dancing, your voice is angelic and can even calm babies down....please audition, me and Felix will come and give you support" Felix nods "or we will just bug you until you do it"

I huff "fine...I won't get the part though....so what's the point.... Also I'm not singing when I Audition... especially not in front of Mr park....I'll embarrass myself." Both Felix and taehyung smirk...

.what are they planning........