work

A few months later

Jungkooks pov

I cross my arms looking at jimin who is with rose doing her interview. She came here for a job because her father wants her to be successful.
I sit at jimins desk looking at them both

Jimin was explaining what she would do at work and asking her questions

Slowly she moves closer to him.
I stand up "jimin!" He looks at me "yes?", I smile "love you" he chuckles "I love you too baby"

Rose looks down and I smirk. I sit back at his desk and lean back in the chair watching them again.
Jimin explains some more about what she has to do. She nods "one question though..." Jimin nods "of course...."

She gestures to me "will he always be glaring at me?", Jimin shakes his head but before he says anything I nod "yeah if you keep moving closer to my husband....I am not letting any of you sluts have my husband and break us apart"

Jimin walks to me kissing my head "calm down baby you know we will always be together...for now and forever" I look at rose who smiles "you two are so cute" I tilt my head "you're up to something" I stand up and walk to her.

She sighs "look Jungkook I know in school we didn't get on....at all....but I've always wanted to be your friend....I never liked jimin...no offense jimin....I actually had a crush on YOU"
My eyes widen a little "but you bullied me" she shrugs "I had to find a way to stay with my group....many people liked you jungkook"

Jimin growls and wraps an arm around me "they had years to confess and now he's mine so they can all fuck off"I giggle a little and then look down "I'm sorry for glaring at you rose...I thought you'd be like Jennie and try and split us up" she shakes her head "no it's okay I understand....so uh....have I got the job?"

Jimin nods "of course....you can start when you're ready...."
She smiles "thank you!......oh....Jennie said she wanted to have an Interview as well here" I smirk. Jimin chuckles "you wanna do the interview baby?"

I nod "definitely" rose giggles "I'll tell her to come tomorrow morning?" I nod "that's great....it's my shift in the evening Tomorrow at jinhit"

Jimin rolls his eyes "I still can't believe he called his restaurant jinhit" I giggle "it's a great name" he chuckles.
Rose walks out and I close the door and yawn a little "jimin.....will you stay with me forever?", He nods "of course I will"

I smile and walk to him and hug him. He wraps his arms around me and then goes to kiss me but the door knocks. I step back a little when Mr park walks in

Jimin gulps a little "hello father....you never visit me....whats up?" Mr park nods "I have come to ask something.....one of our singers is ill and we need a step in....a few of your employees told me they Hurd jungkook singing and think he'd be a good replacement"

My eyes widen "wait what? No???", Jimin looks at me "why not? You could become famous!", Mr park nods "if you win this competition we can create a group of you and six more people! You'd become worldwide! What do you say?"

I tilt my head "but you never said anything about a competition..." Mr park nods "every year jyp holds a competition....if you win they they will help you become famous and known everywhere all around the world...."

I look at jimin "jyp? Isn't that where Bangchan and his friends went?", Jimin nods "yeah! They're the band straykids....you haven't Hurd their songs" I shake my head.
Mr park pulls out his phone "listen to this okay? Because these are the songs you'll have to go against....so there is straykids" he shows me a music video

I gasp "Felix was so cool!!", Mr park nods "he is certainly a good one....then you'll also have to go up against GOT7" he shows me another music video

My eyes widen "whoa....I honestly don't think I could win against these people..." Mr park sighs "and then there is exo" he shows me another video

I blush a little "that dance was.....sexual"  Mr park nods "you can dance right?", I nod "a little yeah"
Jimin pushes me behind him "he is NOT dancing like that! No! Not in front of random people!"

I giggle "I'll dance but I won't dance sexually don't worry jimin" Mr park chuckles "so you'll do it?" I nod "sure... it'll be fun" Mr park grabs my hand "then you'll start learning choreography straight away!!! Let's go!!"

Jimin kisses my cheek "see you later baby" I giggle and nod "don't forget to tell me when the interview is with Jennie!" He nods and then Mr work drags me into a.......dance studio? "Since when have they had a studio here?" Mr park chuckles "don't question it.... hoseok will be here soon to go over the choreography with you and then namjoon will come in here and help write the song with yoongi as well okay?", I nod "alright", he then walks out

This will be fun!......I hope..