real wedding

Jungkooks pov

"I uh.....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

.

.

.

.

..

Yes! Of course I will!" Jimin smiles and stands up, I wrap my arms around his neck and smile widely, he smirks "how about our wedding right now?" I blush "n-now?" He nods "I can't wait any longer... every time I'll see you in school I won't be able to even touch you...so if I put a ring on your finger, every time I see you walking the hallways I'll know you're mine and others in school will also see that you're a married man now...and they can't have you"

I look back at Hyomin who smiles, I giggle "only if they can get married today to" jimin looks at them and nods "of course" jiyeon giggles and then grabs my hands and pulls me into a hug, I gasp but hug back. She steps back and smiles "we're the wives!" I tilt my head "but-" I gasp when she pulls me to the door "meaning we have to walk down the aisle!!"

I gasp again "w-wait... h-hold o-on!" I hear jimin laugh. Jiyeon pulls me outside and the doors close behind us...
I look at her "i-i don't know what to do...or say...or anything.." she smiles "all you'll have to say is I do...the vicar won't make you say the vows because you obviously haven't written them...you walk down the aisle and hold jimins hands...cry if you feel like it...I probably will....jimin will say his views and you will kiss! And then he will pick you up bridal style and carry you out like in movies and then you'll go to the after-party where everyone will dance all night long and then when you two finally go home and get to your bedroom you make babies!"

I blush "okay enough information..." She giggles "I'm sure jimin is looking forward to the bedroom" I gently hit her arm "shut up!" She laughs "don't worry it's normal, everyone has sex jungkook" I turn bright red "shut up!" She laughs "okay okay I'm sorry....you ready?" I look at the doors and then nod "I guess...I've had no time to prepare...just going straight to the wedding"

Jiyeon grabs my hand making me look at her, she smiles "calm down... it's going to be okay, jimin loves you with all his heart....he won't let anything bad happen...I can tell...he adores you...take a deep breath and then we will walk in" I take a deep breath and hold her hand tighter.

She smiles and then the door opens, I gulp and look down. Jiyeon giggles "jungkook look up, someone is drooling at you" I hesitate but look up to see jimin stood waiting at the altar smiling

 Jiyeon giggles "jungkook look up, someone is drooling at you" I hesitate but look up to see jimin stood waiting at the altar smiling