school isn't the same

One month later

Jungkooks pov

I stay looking down in the halls at school. i ignore everyone around me.
It's the same routine every day...

Get up (not wake up since I don't sleep)
Get ready for school
Fake a smile to my hyungs
Go to school
Ignore everyone
Come home
Go to my room and cry

And if I feel like it I might even eat during the day....but not recently....it's only been one month....and I'm already not coping....

Nothing is the same without jimin....no jimin to wake me up in the mornings....no jimin to annoy me or whine when I didn't do my homework....
No jimin to hug or kiss......

Mina had been around and so has jiyeon and Hyomin....but none of them can make me smile normally again....

And you wanna know something else that's fucked up?....
Im not allowed ANY contact with jimin....where as the other hyungs can call him and visit him
I'm not allowed to talk to him.

In school

I sigh and open my locker. I pull my books out and then close my locker and turn around to see Jennie stood in front of me.
I glare at her "you have officially ruined my life....stay the fuck away from me Jennie...."

She grabs my wrist "I didn't mean to!", I rip my wrist out her grip "WELL YOU DID! AND NOW MY HUSBAND IS IN PRISON AND IM NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO HIM AND ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!!!"

I push her away from me and walk away and to my class.
I sit down and sigh a little when taehyung sits next to me "hey...." I look at him "hey...."

He sighs "I know it hurts Kookie....but-" I glare at him "but nothing! I've lost my one source of happiness....he was the one person I loved with all my heart....and now the bitches in this school have ruined that as well.....I'm broken Tae! It hurts! So fucking much!",

He hugs me and I cry on his shoulder gripping his shirt "why can't I ever be happy", taehyung rubs my back "you will be happy....one day Kookie....one day....",
More tears fall and I hide my face when the teacher walks in with other students.

I hear students whispering
"I feel so bad...."
"I would've killed Jennie If that happened to me"
"Poor jungkook..."
"He was so innocent and happy....and now he's broken"
"Mr park didn't deserve this..."
"I want to help...."

I grip taehyungs shirt tightly and cry. He rubs my back and then pulls me into his lap hugging me. I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck and cry on his shoulder while he rubs my back.

Felix walks in and sits next to us and then grabs my hand and holds it, he rubs the back of my hand with his thumb "it'll be okay Kookie....",

The teacher starts the lesson and keeps Asking me if i want to leave the room, I shake my head and she continues.
Felix takes my notes for me.

I sit up when the bell rings and look down "I want to go home...."
Taehyung nods "I'll get jin-hyung to take you home okay?" I nod.
He picks me up and walks to his classroom.

He walks in and I hear Jin chuckle a little "home time little one?" I nod and look at him and his smile drops "oh Kookie....", He walks to me and takes me from taehyung and I climb to Jin like a koala and cry more "I miss him so much hyung!!"

Jin rubs my back "I know....I know....Tae...can you tell namjoon I'm taking a student home?", Taehyung nods and walks out.

Jin walks out still holding me. He puts me into the car and I curl up in a ball on the seat.
He gets in and starts to drive home.
I whimper "I-i want him hyung....I want jimin..."

Jin nods "I know you do baby....I know"
He parks up at the house and then walks round to my side and picks me up again and carries me inside.
He walks to jimins room and lays me in jimins bed

I cuddle up to the pillow and blanket and cry more.
Jin sits on the edge of the bed next to me and rubs my back "it'll be okay Kookie.... he'll be back soon....I'm sure he's having.....fun" I close my eyes

Meanwhile with jimin
Jimins pov

"OI! MIDGET!" I yell at the thief in the cell opposite mine. He glares at me "Shut up bitch!"
My cell mate laughs "dude...have you been in here before?",
I shake my head "nope.... never",

He chuckles "are you in here for murder?", I shake my head again "no I slept with one of my students"
He nods "I see....I'm in here for theft.....so you're here for rape?" I gasp "it wasn't rape! He agreed! It's just....he's underage....AND he's one of my students....I didn't rape him!"

He nods and holds his hands up in defence "okay okay calm down...I was just asking" I sigh and sit on the floor "I miss him so much....i want to hold him in my arms....",
The man nods "you'll be out one day....a year right?..... meaning you'll get out on the day he'll graduate"

I tilt my head "how do you know that?" He chuckles "i Hurd the guards talking about you and your young husband...and I did the math....so yeah",
I nod "I see.....that would be a nice surprise if i show up at his graduation right?" The man nods

I look at him "what's your name by the way? We've been cell mates for a month....and yet....we have neber spoken" he chuckle "my name is Lucas" I nod "I'm jimin....nice to meet you" he nods "same to you"

I tip my head back and then growl a little when I hear a guard chuckle "you won't make it to your 'babies' graduation by the way" he and another guard laugh.
I growl a little....just you wait.... I will get to Jungkooks graduation and I will be there to congratulate him and kiss him.

Don't fucking test me. I will escape if I have to.....I will be there to celebrate with him weather I'm let out or not.....

I miss him so much.....I miss his smile....his laugh....his face.....I just miss Everything about him.....i want to hold him in my arms again....tell him how much I love him.

I hope he doesn't find someone new while I'm locked up.....