I don't know...

Jungkooks pov

I cry into taehyungs chest, I grip his shirt in my hands, he wraps his arms around me and sighs "jungkook it's okay..." I shake my head "I'm not doing this anymore" Jennie laughs "why did you audition when you knew you'd have to kiss someone?!!" I look away and sigh

Jimin growls "enough Jennie...jungkook follow me....now" I gulp and follow jimin into the dressing rooms, he closes the door and locks it, I tilt my head and sit down looking at the floor, he walks over to me and sits in front of me "are you okay kook?"

I nod and smile a little "of course I am" I wipe my tears away, he sighs and makes me look at him and smiles "you know you can talk to me right?" I nod again and then look away again "it's just........ Jackson...what he just did....it made me remember things from the past....reason why I started crying.... taehyung, jin,Felix and yoongi are the only ones who know about what happened"

Jimin nods "do you want me to go get one of them then?" He stands up,I grab his wrist and shake my head "no....I want to talk to you...if you'll listen?" Jimin sits down "of course I'll listen baby" I blush and look at him "when I was younger I was nearly forced into sex...my parents left me...since they found out I was gay they didn't want me anymore...so I was kicked out...I was drunk and I nearly got raped... luckily it was jin-hyung who found me before they could even kiss me....however...that man took something from me that I can't have back...so when Jackson forced me to kiss him...it just brought back all those memories... sleeping in a box...."

Jimin wraps an arm around me "I'm so sorry kook..." I sigh and look away from him "it's fine...it's in the past now....but I can't do the play anymore... I'll learn the lines and if you can't find anyone to take my place by two weeks time then I'll help out and try and find someone.... or I could switch parts with someone?" Jimin sighs "jungkook.... you're an amazing actor...we really need you in this play....Jackson is being banned for a while and so is Jennie from rehearsals"

I look at him "I...don't know jimin..." He kisses my head making me blush "just think about it baby...calm down and come out when you're ready, we'll just be rehearsing through the whole thing okay?" I nod, he stands up and goes to leave but I grab his wrist "wait...jimin...can you...uh" he looks at me and tilts his head "what's wrong??" I blush more and look down "i-i don't want Jackson's lips to be the ones I taste for the rest of the day...so can you...y'know...please?"

Jimin chuckles "you want a kiss?" I nod, he lifts my chin and smirks "just ask next time baby boy" he moves closer until our lips touch, I hesitate but kiss back and move my arms around his neck as I stand up. He wraps his arms around my waist. This kiss feels right....I feel safe in his arms

I pull away and giggle a little "thank you jimin-hyung" he smirks "aww so you're calling me hyung now~" I blush "oh shush....I think everyone's waiting for us..." He nods and grabs my hand leading me out the room, we walk to the stage and I run to Jin and hug him tightly, he hugs back and kisses my head "my sweet little Kookie are you okay???"

Students around us giggle (everyone in school knew I had a close relationship with most the teachers) I giggle and nod "I'm okay... Jimin helped me calm down..." Jin nods and steps back smirking at me, I huff "not like that!" I hear students laugh, I roll my eyes and walk to taehyung

Taehyung chuckles "you still doing the play?" I shrug "maybe... I'll think about it..." Felix pouts "please do it...we don't wanna be lonely!" I giggle and hug them both "whiny children" taehyung gasps "excuse us? You're calling us children when you literally are a two year old?" I pout and cross my arms "I am not!" Felix smirks "that's just prooving our point" i roll my eyes

I hear jimin laugh, I look over to see a group of girls surrounding him, I huff and cross my arms, Felix smirks "you're jealous~" I shake my head "no I'm not.." taehyung nods "yeah you are" I sigh and nod "yeah okay I am...it's just...I forget I'm not the only one who likes him" they both gasp "so you do like him?!!!" I cover their mouths "shut up! And...yeah I guess I do.."

I move my hands and look down "but he doesn't like me back..."

"Who doesn't?" I jump and turn around to see jimin behind me, I gulp "uhh.." Felix intturrupts "well you see Mr park, our dear bunny boy has a crush and he doesn't think they like him back" jimin chuckles "im sure they like you, one day you two will be sat at home with maybe kids of your own.....may I ask who this person is??" I glare at him...I guarantee he knows it's him

Jimin smiles innocently "is it someone in this room?" I nod, he smirks and then fakes a gasp "is it me???" I roll my eyes and nod blushing, he Chuckles and kisses my cheek and whispers "come find me after rehearsals and I'll show you how much I like you" I nod, he walks away

Taehyung gasps "wow...I wish Mr min did that too me...he is so hot...and Mr Jung...both of them could slap me and I'd say thank you" I burst out laughing and so does Felix, taehyung tilts his head "what?" I point behind him where yoongi and Hoseok stood wide eyed

Taehyung turns around and then gasps "uh I mean....I uh didn't...well I..." Taehyung hits my arm "shut up and help me" I laugh "you're on your own...I'm gonna go practice my lines" taehyung pouts and looks down, yoongi chuckles "so...you like us do you?"

I grab Felix and pull him away leaving Tae to suffer alone

I really don't want to do this play...but maybe I should do it...to show the bullies that they can't push me around....no....I'm sorry I can't do that...I'm a weak piece of shit....I should just tell jimin...and Jin that I can't do this...too many bad thoughts..