show time

(((AN: I'm running out of ideas for this fanfic... please give me some ideas because I really don't wanna end this one yet))

Jungkooks pov (time skip to the morning of the show))

"come on kook you can't just stay here and whine" Felix tries to pull me out my bed, I grab the bedframe and shake my head not letting him move me "I'm not doing it!!"

Felix Huffs and let's me go, I sit up and glare at him "you really think I'm going to school at 6am to do one last rehearsal just to embarrass myself in front of the whole school at 7pm you're wrong! So find some desperate girl and make her play Juliet"

My bedroom door burts over "JUNGKOOK GET UP OR I WILL NEVER BUY YOU BANANA MILK AGAIN!!" taehyung looks at me, I groan and stand up "fine!...but I expect a pack of banana milk every day, understand?" He shrugs "yeah yeah..come on" Felix crosses his arms "that's all I had to do to get him up??"

Taehyung chuckles "kook doesn't drink anything BUT banana milk" I roll my eyes and walk out my room, I gasp when someone picks me up and carrys me out the house on their shoulder, I huff "who is this?" They chuckle "it's me" aha it's jimin...

Jimin puts me in the car so I'm sat next to yoongi and Jin, taehyung and Felix climb in another car and everyone drives to school, I cross my arms "do I have to do this??" Namjoon nods "yes jungkook... you're an amazing actor... every time you're on stage you'll either have, jimin, Tae or Felix on there with you....mostly jimin but still.."

I sigh "what if I mess up?" Jimin shrugs "who cares...its a play...people are gonna mess up...for example im not actually gonna kiss Jennie which is against the script...but do I care? Nope.." I smile "so I don't have to kiss Jackson??" He shakes his head "you don't have to kiss anyone, just kiss their cheek or hand" I giggle "okay"

We arrive at the school, we all climb out and walk straight to the dressing rooms, we change into our first outfits of the show and put some make-up on

(AN: I'm not gonna write the whole play cause cba but I'll put in some scenes that are 'interesting' and the ones you probably won't get bored reading)

I gulp when I see the audience seats filling up, there will be at least 350 people here...I sigh and look at Felix "in scared..." Felix nods "me too...but we'll be great! We will smash this play!" I nod and we get ready to preform

///////
Summary of scene:
jimin(Romeo) meeting jungkook (Juliet)
•••••••••••
Jimin:*walking across the stage in all black clothing and a mask*

Jungkook:*walking opposite direction of jimin in a black dress and mask*

*They bump into one another,jungkook falls over*

Jungkook: oi! Watch it

Jimin:*gasps* a girl??

Jungkook: well done, wanna help me up now?

Jimin:*grabs jungkooks hand and helps him up* there...may I ask what a girl is doing out here so late at night?

Jungkook:I'm a woman for your information....and I'm here to get that *points to a flower that was now placed on the stage*

Jimin:*turns to look at it and smirks* well...you see I was also here to get that flower, sooooo technically it's mine

Jungkook: *shakes head* I saw it first!

Jimin:*picks the flower up and chuckles* and I picked it first

Jungkook:*smirks and walks towards jimin and leans close to his face*