everyone gets hate

Jungkooks pov

A few days ago we won our first award as a band....we were all so shocked....but of course we were so so happy.....however since then.... we've been getting more and more hate....and it's really getting to us all...
We're all thinking.....maybe this was a mistake....

I have gone on a diet, I wear more makeup because i have been called fat and I've been called ugly....the others have also cut down on eating food....but i eat one meal a day....i also train and exercise more than the other members.

We are all currently sat in the kitchen having a serious discussion about weather it's a good idea to continue the band.
Namjoon sighs "hoseok?....what do you think?"

He hakes his head "I don't want to disband....I know we're all getting hate....and I know some of us are finding it difficult but if we talk about what's worrying us and if we continue as we were because as long as we're all happy it doesn't matter if we sell out stadiums or become worldwide....all that matters is that we're more than we kpop band... we're a family"

Jimin sighs "thats true..... but what's the point in being in a band if nobody actually listens to our music?" Hoseok sighs "loads of people listen to our music....we sold out of our album remember? So that must mean something!"

Jin nods "i guess....." Yoongi nods "hoseoks right.....we did just win an award....that must mean something right?" Namjoon nods "and we were nominated for many other awards"
Taehyung smiles "then we'll continue on.... we'll be not only a band....but a family"

They all look at me and I huff "yeah.....cool" jimin wraps his arms around me "what's troubling you baby?" I sigh "it's just.....so many other bands are trying to get the top spot....what makes us different from all the other bands....like straykids!"

Namjoon shrugs "we will just have to show what makes us different to all of them.....plus we're already above straykids....they aren't debuting until next year" I nod and lean back against jimins chest "I'm just worried....what If all of this flops and we become the laughing stock of Korea"

Jin shrugs "we can't tell the future.... but for now.... we'll be okay....right?" I shrug "maybe...." I stand up and walk to the bedroom.
I sit on my bed and stare out the window.
Jimin walks in and sits next to me "there's something else troubling you baby"

He puts his hand on my thigh. I nod "I guess....I'm scared for the future....what If it does all fall down and we become the laughing stock of Korea" jimin kisses my head "this is about all the hate isn't it?" I nod "it's just got to my head....what did I do to deserve this hate?"

He shakes his head "you've done nothing wrong bun....it's just they're jealous of how amazing and stunning you are....you're so so talented and they are just jealous....don't ever think bad about yourself again....everyone gets hate jungkook....we just need to ignore it and move on.....it will be hard I know....but I'm here....right next to you doing all I can to keep that smile on your face"

I look at him and then crawl into his lap and be wraps his arms around me "it'll be okay baby....one day you'll look at all the hate and laugh about it" I close my eyes and sigh "I hope so..." He kisses my head "one day you will never stop smiling... you'll look out at a full stadium full of our fans cheering your name....don't ever lose hope jungkook....keep dreaming"

I smile and look at him "you really are amazing park jimin.... keeping positive while recieving hate"
He smirks "one day we'll prove all of them wrong.... we'll have the best fans in the world.....one day we will be known all over the world....and all those haters will see that we're better than what they say....we will prove them all wrong jungkook....don't let them get to you because they're just jealous"

I lean my head on his shoulder "I love you so much jimin...." He chuckles "I love you too jungkook.....and I always will....no matter what happens....but you need to eat more okay? You aren't eating enough... alright?" I nod and then kiss him deeply.he kisses back and pulls me closer to him.

Maybe all of this won't be a huge mistake.....maybe jimin is right....maybe one day we will be known all over the world.....