The detention

(A/N: before this chapter starts I just had to say, their new album is AMAZING!!! All of their songs made me cry 😂 I'm so glad I pre-ordered the album...
Sorry, I just had to say the album is amazing and I recommend getting it 💜💜💜💜))

Jungkooks pov

All the students run out of school, I walk to my locker and open it to take out all my stuff, I put all my books into my bag and put my bag on my back, I close my locker and then walk to Mr parks classroom, I gasp as I'm stopped right outside by Felix, I gulp "h-hey...." He sighs "don't be scared of me....I want to be friends" I tilt my head "uh...sure....we can hang out tomorrow in school..." He nods "yeah! Bye bye jungkook!" He hugs me quickly and runs off.....what was all that about!?

I shrug and knock on the door and then walk in to see Mr park sat at his desk looking grumpy, I tilt my head and giggle, he looks funny....

He looks up at me and smiles "hello jungko-" "Mr park I need help again!"
Oh now I know why he's grumpy.....Jennie is here (nothing against jennie I love her really)

I walk in and sit at a desk that's close to Mr parks desk which was in front of Jennie, Mr park sighs "Jennie, can you try and work it out by yourself? It's easy equations....you're not even meant to be in this detention... you're meant to be with Mr min" she Huffs "but Mr min is a boring old fart! You're nothing like that...I want to be in your class"

How desperate can a girl get!?
I hold in a laugh as I see Mr parks disgusted face, I start to do straykids homework along with my own, Jennie kicks my seat, I groan and look at her and whisper "can I help you?" She nods and whispers "stop staring at Mr park, he won't ever like you, your a pathetic fag and everyone hates you, especially him, don't get your hopes up about him, if you ever even talk to each just know he doesn't care and he never will.... understand?" I nod and turn back to the front and look down

Jennie stands up and grabs all her stuff "goodbye Mr park, see you tomorrow bright and early in the morning! I'll bring you some cakes from my mother's bakery" Mr park nods "goodbye Jennie, don't be late tomorrow" she giggles and walks past me and fakes tripping over, she drops everything and falls to the floor dramatically

Mr park stands up "what happened are you okay Jennie?" Jennie starts to fake cry "j-j-jungkook t-tripped me!" I gasp "I did not!" Mr park sighs and helps Jennie up, she grips onto his shirt tightly and buries her face in his chest, I shake my head and look away "I'm going to the toilet..." Mr park nods "come back straight after, you still have 30 minutes of detention left" I roll my eyes and walk out leaving all my stuff there

I walk to the toilets and look in the mirror I grip my hair in my hands....ugh! Stupid girls! Stupid jimin! Stupid school!!....I will change the way I dress! I will try and act straight! So I won't get bullied anymore!

I walk out the toilets after calming down and I walk back to the classroom and walk in and sit down at the same desk, I finish off the homework and I put it in my bag and then lean my head on the desk

I feel someone staring at Me, I look up to see Mr park staring at me and smirking, I sigh "what?" He chuckles "you seem stressed..." I nod "I am..." He walks over to me and sits on the desk table next to me "want to talk about it?" I sigh "just kids at school, I've decided that I'm going to change how I act and how I look so I won't be bullied anymore" he sighs "that wont work....the whole you have to fit into a catagory is a load of bullshit!" I gasp "Mr park that's a bad word"

Mr park laughs "you're so innocent jungkook...that's another reason the whole changing yourself won't work...the way to make people like you is by being yourself.... you're amazing just the way you are jungkook, you shouldn't have to change just to fit in....I think you're beautiful,smart,kind and generous and I've only known you for a day....life will get better for you....trust me I've been in the same shows as you"

I laugh "you have? You seem like the kid that will beat anyone who gets in his way, the kid everyone feared, the kid nobody would dare to pick on" he smiles "you have a really cute laugh...but no I was a chubby child, I was picked on for everything....but my father told me that if I change everything, become a cool kid I wouldn't be happy, and he was right....I changed and became the 'bad boy'....being the way I am now, I am happy yeah, because I still get to do what I've always wanted to...but...if I had just stayed the way I was I would be even happier....so take it from someone who's been in the same shows as you, don't change....it will all go downhill if you do"

I look up at him and smile "thank you.... jimin....you really are a great teacher" he chuckles "thank you....you look like a bunny when you smile" I blush "oh shut up" he pinches my cheek "so cute, I could just eat you up" I giggle and put my hands on top of his

I look up at him since he is taller than me, I look into his eyes....they're so beautiful...I could get lost in them... they're like the ocean....

Even though I've only met jimin today, I feel like I've known him forever....the gap between us slowly closes....