Broken and Fixed Wings

Request by @heretoreadread I hope u like it ! 💗

About a month after the barrier was destroyed...

It is the first day of school, Jane and Carlos are in their final year at Auradon Prep, with most of their friends now graduated school felt slightly unfamiliar. But all was not lost as Uma, Gil and Harry has decided to take on one school year just to ramp up their education as let's just say Yzma teaching maths isn't the best education you can get so Jane and Carlos ain't alone at school... Anyway the first day is always stressful for Headmistress Fairy Godmother, but this time more pupils caused more pressure...

No Ones POV
The very first day of the last year of high school, Jane and Carlos were found tiredly strolling through the halls 15minutes before the first lesson of the day, their hands intertwined as they walked through the halls with the usual chit chat. As they turned the corner to find a large commotion occurring. Fairy Godmother looked terrified, a small tear escaping her widened eyes, the cause for it? Non other than Hex, son of Hans. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN! I WANT TO LEAVE AT MIDDAY!? WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!" Fairy Godmother backed up to the wall in fear, Jane squeezing her boyfriends hand tightly, a sign of her anxiety. "Hex!" The De Vil called out from across the room, releasing his grip on Jane's hand and approaching the villain kid. He started of in a calm manner a simple hand on the shoulder telling him that his actions had crossed the line. Suddenly a loud crash was heard, many students turned their heads to look and saw the white haired boy being flung into some nearby lockers creating the noise. This was swiftly followed by an unearthly yell, "SILENCE DE VIL!" He came at Carlos who had only just pulled himself up from the ground, was suddenly tackled back to the ground and a fight broke out, Carlos hadn't ever really been in a fight as it was normally Jay who was the fighting one of the four but he knew what he was doing. Soon enough the school corridor was echoed with the chant "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" repeatedly, Fairy Godmother and Jane's cries for peace were abruptly ignored. At this point Carlos had a bloody nose and a few bruises, Hex was on top of him punching him, as if it was a fairytale with perfect timing Uma, Harry and Gil came round the corner and noticed the commotion, Harry immediately pulling Hex off the frosty haired boy. Jane helping up her slightly dizzy boyfriend turning herself in front of him with her hands placed gently on his chest. "Hey, Hey calm down" Jane told her boyfriend gently. Everyone was shuffling away from the situation due to the short lived excitement being over, but among everyone else Fairy Godmother could be nowhere to be found.

Fairy Godmother locked herself in her Office for the rest of the day, she felt guilt for the pain she had caused, and disappointed in herself, there hadn't been a fight at Auradon Prep for years, at least 10! It was at nightfall she decided to leave her office for the first time since the fight, she decided to take a breather outside, she found herself outside the school looking out into the trees, asking herself if she should do something she has not done in years...

No Ones POV
Jane and Carlos were taking a ride on the evil side...well not exactly evil, they are out past curfew, they were actually headed to Fairy Godmothers quarters as she would be completing some extra work right now, Carlos just wanted to apologise for his violence, it wasn't a side of him he wanted anyone to see let alone his girlfriends mom! As the pair were walking in the cool night breeze,they noticed a figure dressed in blue satin and a pink bow. Carlos felt relieved to not have to walk as far. Jane on the other hand was in complete shock as she watched a grey cloud of smoke rise from a toxic rolled piece of paper intertwined in the fairies' finger tips tightly. Jane didn't understand, her mother hadn't smoked since her father had walked out on them, that was 10years ago. Carlos was also shocked, after living in his cigarette obsessed mothers home for the majority of his life he was surprised that all the "good" people would be doing it, he looked over to Jane and saw the sudden emotional change to his girlfriend, in an attempt to comfort her he wrapped his arm round her gently. Fairy Godmother had decided that, she'd had a good enough smoke to relax herself, she put out the cigarette and threw it into a bush. She turned round and her face was automatically in shock, Jane's face was enough to make anyone sob. Fairy Godmother tried to remain calm as she approached, "hello dear ones..." she started in her normal gentle tone of voice, "it's past curfew you-" "Mom stop! Why were you smoking, why?!" Jane interrupted her mother, something she would never normally do, FairyGodmother remained silent for a moment before she spoke, "I just feel guilty that a fight like that happened on my watch, I couldn't uphold the good" she admitted defeated, the silence grimly started again, "If it's any help, I only behaved in that manner to stop the matter, I didn't mean to make it worse" Carlos broke the silence causing a smile from Fairy Godmother. "It's not just the fight...I feel like I haven't helped anyone and I've just been useless" Fairy Godmother states on the brink of tears, Jane opened her arms to her mother and hugged her softly. Carlos had an idea, "come on, I know it's past curfew but I wanna show you something" ...

Carlos led Jane and FGM to the Isle Of The Lost, to all the places he once knew as awful and the worse places to be and how Fairy Godmother helped to start the isle clean up, this as a whole made her realise that her actions did create a change, not a small change...a big one...

A/N- Omg I actually updated 😂 Sorry for the slowness, Leave ur thoughts and requests in comments, I hope u enjoyed !!! 💕💕💕