Meet the Kids

A/N- This chapter was suggested by @princesswriter20 xx

Now that the barrier had been destroyed, The Vks were able to visit their parents. Although they didn't do it often. Mostly on birthdays and New Years, despite visiting them, they never took their own kids with them. As for the partners well... Evil Queen was disappointed at first as Doug wasn't a Prince but eventually warmed up to him, Jafar was slightly upset after finding out his son nor his wife like thieving but he was proud of his son for his achievements, Cruella was happy to see her son again but still wanted her personal slave back, Jane ended up defending him and getting Cruella a personal assistant making her opinion of Jane flourish . as for Maleficent, well she is still in lizard form  but Hades joins Mal and Ben  to visit his old friends, Now the core four and their partners have asked their parents to meet in the isle castle which once belonged to Maleficent, they are gonna be joined with: Opal (6) and Elsie (4) (Bal), Jade and  Callum (Twins aged  5 and Jarlos) ,Elvis (4) and  Darcie (2) (Devie) as well as  Lexi (8) and  James (7) (Jonnie) who are all very excited.

Jane's POV
I'm not going to lie, I'm quite nervous for Cruella to meet the twins mainly because she is still kinda not over her dog torturing days. And the kids are very into dogs, "Mommy can Dude come with us?" Jade (the more confident twin) asked, "I'm not so sure hun" Carlos said as he walked into the lounge, Dude slowly following behind. Jade immediately put her hands on her hips, pouted her lips and finally spoke "Daddy I was speaking to mommy not you!" "Hey Hey Hey! Less of that or we won't go at all" Carlos immediately disciplined. She just nodded and strutted off, I felt a tug at my skirt to see Callum, his arms wrapped round my leg and tears beginning to glaze his eyes. I picked him up and rested him on my hip, he was quiet at first and began playing with my hair until "Mommy are you sure Dude can't come?" he asked nervously. Callum was the really shy twin, he struggled when meeting new people, he was also very close with Dude. Dude would wait in the twins room while the twins fell asleep before heading up to our room and into his own dog bed. "Pup what do you think?" I asked Carlos who was currently picking up Jade's toys from the floor "umm well, look Cal are you sure? All your cousins are gonna be there" he quickly nodded. "Well I don't mind, but I have one condition! I don't want to be turned into a coat or something!" Dude insisted causing everyone to chuckle. I went up to get the kids dressed, usually the kids wear a balance of blue and pink as well as black white and red but as we were going to the isle, Me and Carlos decided to dress them in his family colours. Evie had dropped them off this morning....

Jade's Outfit: