Puppy Paws

The barrier had just broken, Joy was all around. Freedom was in the air! Hades had met his future son in law which was... awkward, yeah we'll go with that, anyway the Core four ran across the bridge and of course Jay won their little race. They went to visit their parents, well all except Maleficent, she's still in reptile form. Next they decided to revisit their hideout, have a proper look around, they haven't really done that in 4years, they are all heading to a small party later at Evie's house which hopefully Doug will be setting up...

No ones POV
"Oh my gosh guys look!" Evie squealed as she pulled out a dusty photo frame from deep in one of the many crates. The isle didn't have many cameras and this photo was taken on one of the few sold in Jafars' store. They were younger, just before Auradon.

"Aw we look so young" Mal commented, "that's because we are" Evie chuckled

"Aw we look so young" Mal commented, "that's because we are" Evie chuckled. They continued to scavenge about until Carlos' picked up something from his crate next to his bed. It was a crumpled piece of paper,it seemed like nothing at first. Until the memories flooded back, Carlos' eyes filled with tears as he sat down and began sob quietly, but loud enough for the others to hear. Evie approached him until she could see what he was looking at. "Oh Carlos" she soothes. Hugging him leading to the others joining them. "The barriers gone and she can't even see it!" He cried out "she dreamed of going to Auradon, and now she never can! " he choked out on his tears.

The childish squiggle was signed by "Chloe De Vil" messily at the bottom, who is she? Well

The childish squiggle was signed by "Chloe De Vil" messily at the bottom, who is she? Well... Carlos at one point in his life had a younger sister, he was about 10years old when she was born, meaning that she would of been 8years old (A/N- I read somewhere that Carlos and Jane are in the year below the others so go with it)  if she was still around. "And it's my fault that she can't be here" He cried loudly, If you are wondering what happened, Well... Carlos was only 15 when this happened, it was right before Auradon, Chloe was 5 years old, Carlos never let his little sister out of his sight, she always came with the others as Carlos, like many older brothers felt a duty to protect his little sister. But one day Carlos made a big mistake, he left Chloe behind with their crazy mother while he went with Jay on a trespassing adventure. When he returned, Chloe was no where to be found. According to Cruella, she grew tired of the young girls whining and needs, So she sent for Hans to "get rid of her" .  Carlos was heartbroken. Him and the Core 4 searched and searched but she had vanished. Carlos just had to eventually accept the fact that she was dead. He eventually moved on, however never got over the guilt or pain of the loss of his sister. "Hey Carlos, why don't we get this picture framed eh? you could put in in your room" Jay suggested kindly, remembering all the adventures with the younger De Vil on his shoulders. "What if Jane sees it" Carlos asked while rubbing his red eyes. The others shot him a confused look. "She doesn't know anything about her, I couldn't bring myself to tell her, I couldn't have her know what I did" Carlos stuttered out, "Carlos you didn't do anything! It wasn't your fault!" Evie told him comfortingly yet sternly. The whole group embraced eachother warmly before heading back to Auradon for the party.

~2 Hours Later ~

The party was only a small gathering, The Core 4, their partners as well as Uma, Gil, Harry and Ceila. Chad, Audrey . Squeaky, Squirmy and Dizzy as well as all their parents. Ben and Hades had now been properly introduced and they actually clicked very well.  Hades saw that Ben was perfect for his little dragon. Carlos couldn't stop thinking about Chloe, he tried to brush it off by talking to Fairy Godmother and catching up with Jane, who also noticed something was going on...

Unknowns POV

The darkness had finally turned bright, the barrier had gone!  I had always dreamed of this day. as I walked towards the brighter land. I felt warmth on my face, this is what everyone talks about in stories. The warm breeze was different to what I'm used to. The bridge was cool on my bare feet but it was ok. It was very quiet, I reached Auradon, it was just as beautiful as I imagined. I saw an elegant looking woman dressed in blue satin."excuse me? I was wondering if you could help me" "oh my goodness child, what's your name and how can I help" "well..."

Carlos' POV
I tried to get Chloe out of my head, I miss her so much. Jane could obviously tell something was up because she kept asking me if I was ok. A slow song came on and we all began slow dancing. Jane presses her forehead to mine and kissed my nose softly. "OooOoo Carlos is in loveeeee" I heard Jay chuckle behind me. Jane giggled and tucked her head into my chest as we continued to sway to the music.

(They were dancing to Perfect by Ed Sheeran)

It was all perfect (haha no pun intended) "Look Pup are you sure you are ok?" Jane asked me, "look Jane I need to tell you something, I-" this was interrupted by Fairy Godmother tapping my shoulder. "Erm Carlos, I think you should come outside" "Why? What's going on?" This caught the attention of Jay, Evie and Mal. "It's just there's someone outside to see you" I had no idea what she was on about and I walked outside to see... Chloe. She was covered in bruises, her white hair messy, ripped too small clothing and bare feet. The others followed behind me. "CARLOS!" She squealed and ran towards me encasing me in a hug . I lowered my self down to her level and hugged her back and let my tears fall. The others rushed out behind me to see what was happening. "Chloe" Evie whispered under her breath. "Why are you crying, are you not happy to see me" Chloe asked softly. "No Chlo I'm happy, I thought you were dead" "that's what Hans made you think, I've just been in his basement the whole time" this lead to a gasp, "did he do this to you" I asked stroking my hand along a scar on her cheek. Tears began to pour down her face, as she nodded. I pulled her into a hug, "Hans caught me trying to escape when I heard you calling for me, and he did this" she sobbed into my shoulder. "It's ok I'm here now" I reassured, "I'm sorry to break this bubble but who are you?" Jane asked, Chloe pulled herself away from me and I introduced them both, "Jane this is my little sister Chloe and Chloe this is my girlfriend Jane" I smiled warmly, "Hi" Chloe giggled in response Jane smiles happily at her. Suddenly Chloe screamed and hid herself behind me. "Oh here we go again" Dude muttered tapping his paws. "Chloe this is Dude, he's my dog" her eyes went wide, "a dog that doesn't eat you?" This lead everyone to chuckle, "and why does he talk?" "Yes and blame Mal's magic for the speech" her face lit up. "Mal your magic works now!" Mal nodded with a big grin on her face. "Evie do you still do fashion" Evie nodded proudly, "I knew you could do it" Chloe told her. "Let me guess Jay is some sort of cool leader dude" the 8year old laughed finally. "But Chlo two last questions" "Why didn't you come out on VK day? And how did you get out?" "Well Hans is good with locks and there was no Olaf to open it, I watched you on the TV dancing and everything! But Hans wasn't looking so I just ran" She smiles at me happily hugging me. Life was amazing, I have my best friends, my girlfriends, my dog and now my little sister...

A/N- SOOO here's another updateee! Ik it's a bit bleugh but oh well! Question : do u prefer Fluff or drama?  mainly because I'm better at drama than fluff but I can try lmao! Anyway leave ur thoughts and ideas in the comments below, Hope u enjoyed!! ❤️❤️