Darkness With a Little Sunshine

(Sequel to "You Left Me!" And a request I've promised Springtrap110605  for legitimately 6months so no one get annoyed at the characters also this includes one of their OCs and full credit of "Ace" goes to Ash also check out their books!)
It has been 20years since the barrier was destroyed, All of the Vks children are now teens and life was good in the kingdom that was until Queen Mal was overcome with a terrible illness. She became bedridden, weak, in her eyes, useless. Ben became depressed, he stayed by his wife's side 24/7 holding her hand. The colour in both of their faces had faded, as for the children, the three of them had accepted that their mother was leaving them, heartbroken but they were there for eachother...

No Ones POV
Weakness. That was Mal's life now, she couldn't be herself anymore, I mean she didn't have any privacy, going to the toilet was a nightmare, The only thing keeping her going was her children. she had to stay strong for them, Opal (age 19) had began her training to become queen for when she turns 25 and most likely ruling alongside Elvis and she was already the perfect princess and could often be found telling the children of Auradon stories, Elsie (age 17) had been helping her parents take care of the isle, making sure the villains keep at bay and any children know how to get to the school etc. Barnaby (age 15) was elected head boy of Auradon Prep, he spent many of his afternoons in his Auntie Janes' (Janes the new headmistress) office helping run the school events with help of course from his boyfriend Callum De Vil. The Remaining Vks were almost broken but we're staying strong, they all learnt at a young age to not show weakness. Hades was absolutely broken inside but he kept it inside for his grandchildren. and Ben, well he was not himself anymore, I mean he was the same kind soul who Mal fell in love with, but he had changed ever since Mal fell ill, he wasn't as smiley, although his smile could be hidden in his shaggy brown beard that Mal claimed "if I'm dying your facial hair certainly ain't" which was Ben's promise to her, I know it's weird but just roll with it. I know what you are probably wondering what is wrong with Mal? Well about 8months a go Mal started to become ill, no doctor knew what was wrong with her for weeks, until it came to light just over 2months ago, Mal needed a transfusion to save her life, from someone compatible, Hades tried, Ben tried, the children tried, the core four tried, they even managed to get Maleficent to try. Non were compatible, Mal's Half Dragon, Half God I mean that's a difficult thing to find. But don't worry the sea three had a different idea.

~On The Isle~

Uma, Harry and Gil approached the Isles' Gay Bar, "The Depressing Unicorn" and they knew who they needed to find, Ace Gothel, The son of Mother Gothel. When they walked in they were greeted by bright lights, rainbows and lots of drunken people dancing together wearing...umm year. They headed toward the bar to find a drunken Ace. Slumped down at the bar nursing a bottle of lager, his drink of choice on a bad day. "Ace" Uma got his attention, although he  didn't change his view, "welcome to the de..depressing unicorn, where the magic stops and the drinks start flowing" he stuttered out drunkenly before whipping his head up, "uuUma? haha that was a good tune, but why do y'all have to be so LOUD and burst into song! and last time I saw you, you were straight so what the hell are you doing in here!?" he bellowed "Ace, you literally sing to Hailey-Anne 'father knows best' and-"  Uma was interrupted "that's a different thing ok! she is only 6 and hhas trouble sleeping and why come here, why don't you go to the fancy shmancy 'Happy Unicorn' built for the princeee" he slurred out. Harry took a step forward, "look enough of this shite!" He smacked his wrist onto the bar. "Where is Haidon?!". "Oh so that's who your here for, my cheating skank of a fiancé, you know who he cheated on me with, the daughter of the queen of hearts, can you believe that? Anyway why should I tell you where he is" "the queen is in a life threatening condition, is that a good enough reason" Harry growled, his strong Scottish accent thick when he spoke. "ookkk and what's that to do with himmm" the group looked at him confused.