Unexpected Love

⚠️Mild Bad Language⚠️

The barrier was broken a few months ago, Uma and Gil recently became very close and began dating, Although, Not many people know, except Harry, Audrey and Celia. This means they have to sneak around a lil bit.

Uma's POV
I know, I know what you are thinking, Uma what the hell are you doing in a relationship with of all people, Gil. Well me and Gil have been very close for a long time. I just love him so much. He lights up my life...
~~~~
Safe thing to say is that I don't like evenings in Auradon, everything is much noiser outside, what with the leaves on the trees rustling, animals scurrying about, it's nothing like the isle. I was lying on my bed which by the way is the best, watching AuradonTV when there was a tapping sound on my window, I initially I ignored but it kept going *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* I walked up to the window to see nothing, who could be tapping at 9:00 at night?!, Suddenly someone knocked on the dorm  door, I backed up towards my sword display case, grabbed it and flung the door open, I was met by Gil's worried expression, I let out a sigh of relief, "hey, hey what was that for?" Gil asked softly. I playfully punched his arm "you scared me! I thought you were gonna kill me or some shit!" He pulled me into his chest, "why would I do that, I love you too much" he whispered gently, "I don't know, everything so different here, different houses, food, not to mention creepy sounds" he pushed me back slightly to shut the door, and pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead, "how would you feel if I stayed with you tonight?" I just nodded. He picked me up bridal style and laid me down in bed, before snuggling in next to me and flicking on Netflix...

Gil's POV
I couldn't believe it, Uma of all people scared ? , I snuggled up in bed with her and flicked on High School Musical. Her head rested on my chest, I ran my fingers through her turquoise braids, twizzling the ends round my fingertips every so often. As the film reached a close, Uma was slowly dropping off to sleep, I tired to stand up to go and turn the TV off to immediately be pulled back "No! You stay!" She demands as I get back into position, "I love you" she whispers, "I love you too shrimpy" ...

A/N~ Wooo, Guma tea, haha I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'm not very good as writing cute and lovey dovey stuff in comparison to Dramatic stuff, anyway let me know ur thoughts and ideas in the comments, Hope u enjoyed 💚💚

After Descendants 3 Oneshots 💕 (On Hold, Temporarily☺️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें