Fire~Part One

Evie's 4 Hearts has been given a rush of orders due to the upcoming event that is Fairy Godmother's Birthday! It is currently around 6pm and Doug has just left to deliver some of the gowns, Leaving Evie alone with 4year old Elvis and 2year old Darcie...

Evie's POV
I was just finishing off Little Jade's gown. Elvis was colouring at his play table and Darcie was in her bouncer, both of them in arms reach from me. Elvis started whining "mommy I'm hungry, I want dinner!" I sighed and pulled him into my lap "You're really that hungry hmm" he nodded "I want pizza pwease" he said hopeful. I looked at Darcie who had just started trying harder foods such as Bread, Pizza, Apple, cheese and she giggled and clapped her hands. I have just put in the oven a large pepperoni pizza when *PING Message from Doug* "Hey Princess, I'm just at Audrey's Cottage, see you in 15! xxx💕😘" I smiled and took Elvis and Darcie upstairs to play. 10minutes later I was playing bears tea party with the kids when a piercing ringing filled my ears, Elvis pushed his hands to his ears "MOMMY MAKE IT STOP!" He weeped above Darcie's loud cries, I ran towards the stairs to check and saw amber flames roaring blocking the way out. I ran upstairs and started banging on the window. Luckily I saw Opal (Bal's daughter- age 6) picking daisies at the end of the path. I kicked the window open "OPAL GO AND GET YOUR MOM!" She understood and ran away within seconds Mal came running...

Mal's POV
One minute I'm talking with my dad and Ben outside the restaurant about him having Opal and Elsie (age 4) for the night, suddenly Opal comes running to me "Mommy Mommy! Auntie Evie's house is on fire!" "Not now honey" "MOMMY IM BEING SERIOUS!" When Opal tells me that I know she isn't lying. I quickly hand my dad A now sleeping Elsie and run towards Evie's house, Ben yelling my name echoing in the distance behind me. I reach the smoking building. I can't help but stand there frozen. I see Jay and Carlos come running, "We saw the smoke from the gym, is anyone In there" "Eevie aand the kids" I said shakily. The boys ran in to the flames I tried to go after them but I felt a grip on my wrist and was tugged backwards. "I ain't losing you" Ben stated pulling me into his chest as I cried.

Elvis' POV
Mommy says we have to stay here. It's all black and murky I can hear Uncle Jay and Uncle Carlos yelling "EVIE, ELVIS, DARCIE!!" "UNCLE JAY WE ARE UP HERE, IN MOMMYS ROOM" all of a sudden everything went black. I don't wanna die...

Doug's POV
I was on my way back from Audrey's when I see the flames flickering. "EVIE!" I repeatedly cried as I ran towards the door. Only to be held back by Ben. Carlos and Jay suddenly burst out of the building ash covering them. They collapsed to the floor in a coughing fit "you can't get past the fires too strong, but I think they're in the bedroom" Carlos tried to say between coughing fits. I can't believe I've let this happen...

~~~~

The firefighters have just finished fighting the blaze the paramedics emerged two by two the first carrying Darcie, her dirty blonde blue streaked hair grey with ash, Elvis followed his white shirt torn, and finally Evie her face charred with burns, blood pouring out of the cuts on her legs. I broke down in tears as I watched each of them being boarded on the ambulances in which I was not allowed to travel to the hospital with them....

A/N ~ Ooooo drama, let me know ur thoughts in the comments and feel free to request ideas, Part 2 coming soon and I hope u enjoyed💙💙