The Big Day ~ Part Two

(A/N- This Chapter is in no way linked to "You Left Me!" But there is a character from that chapter in this but with a slightly different backstory)

After a large bang was heard, no one had expected this to happen. Here was stood Maleficent, the one and only Mistress of Evil but stood next to her is an unfamiliar boy who seemed to look around the age of 22 (I'm guessing in and around/ after D3 Mal and Ben are like 19) he had electric blue hair, slight stubble and a beaten face as well as a vertical scar through his left eye, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos as well as the Sea Three and Hades all knew exactly who it was, Mal's Long Lost Older Brother Haidon...

No ones POV
Mal looked in shock, mouth dropped open as gasps echoed through the church, "Oh don't look so serious darling, it's your wedding isn't it?" Maleficent chuckles at her daughter who is still in the arms of her newly wed, "NO! YOU WILL NOT RUIN OUR DAUGHTERS SPECIAL DAY!" Hades bellowed at her, "haha Hades, the perfect father, tut tut what about our Son here, he came running to me not so long ago and by the way blame Mali for my existence thanks for bringing down the barrier my dear" "Ahh Yes, Thank you mother, Well Fancy Wedding my sister" he spoke walking closer to Mal who was now stood in front of Ben but still holding his hand tightly. He walked towards the core four, now standing in front of their lovers " Where was my invite Mali, I see all your friends are here: Jayden, Aw little Evelyn oh and of course Carlos Oscar De Vil" he growled while jumping towards Carlos making a barking noise making him flinch  back slightly. "What do you want Haidon?!" Mal asked her older brother, "I want a life! I want Freedom! I want Power!" He yelled, his eyes lighting up in shades of green, his hair flaming similar to his father. "No you don't Haidon, please remember me, I'm Mal Bertha your baby sister. And you, you are Haidon Blaise my big brother, and I teased you and got your nerves and stole your candy apples but that's why you love me, you have made mistakes before but you always protected me from that Villain behind you, she's controlling you can't you see, everything you did in the past I forgive you, we were a 5 once we can be like that again" She spoke softly, walking closer towards the taller boy, releasing her grip on her newly wed who now stood with his mother and father. "Oh Mal, Darling theres no point trying, ever since that fateful day you lost your precious big brother" Maleficent cackled. Mal looked down in sadness "What actually happened that was so bad that you went missing" Ben asked curiously, all heads turned to him. "He did something unforgivable" Hades answered Ben, "Oh Come on she deserved it!" The Mistress yelled, this is when Evie piped up "NO ONE DESERVES BEING ATTACKED BY HER OWN FATHERS  ANIMAL, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MADE CERBEUS ATTACK MAL,YOU!" Evie Yelled before being held back by Jay and Carlos, the whole church let out a gasp. "Look Haidon, I know that day
you made a mistake! You were only 8years old, I was 4, and you didn't put me in that cage because you were evil, you put me in the cage because that woman manipulated you" Mal stated calmly despite having flashbacks of the 3headed hound, Haidon seemed to be calming down, "oh I've had enough of this! HAIDON ATTACK HER!" Maleficent interrupted before splashing something on him. He began growling again and suddenly transformed into a dragon. "Ben! Evacuate the church" Mal begged her Husband, "but wait what? What are you gonna do?!" "Things are about to get ugly" Mal's eyes flashed green as purple smoke engulfed the Queen as she slowly rose into the air...

The battle got ugly very quickly the church was fully evacuated, well accept the Vks, Maleficent and Hades were in a full magic fight with beams of magic flashing everywhere. Mal and Haidon were in a full dragon battle with fire, the lot. "Why are you doing this?" Hades asked, struggling. "I AM THE MISTRESS OF EVIL! USE THAT BRAIN HADES!!" The battles were both becoming more and more intense, the Vks watched in terror as Mal and Haidon battled it out- Haidon used to be the leader of the group and all of the core 4 looked up to him, that was until he lead Mal to the cage and then vanished, everyone thought he was dead, that is obviously until now. Fireballs were flying left, right and centre. Haidon was knocked out of the Sky, he fell to the ground with a loud thud. This distracted Hades for a moment as Mal and Haidon looked incredibly similar in their dragon form. He watched as Mal was gradually retransforming. As Hades was distracted, Maleficent took this to her advantage and shot her most powerful spell at Hades, he flew across the room and landed with a groan. Mal was quick to react "Mighty spell, proud and fair turn my mother into thin air" and as easy as it was Maleficent was gone, the church fell silent. Mal took in a breath to realise what happened, her attention shifted "DAD!" Mal's cries could be heard outside the church as she rushed over to her father, who was almost lifeless on the ground. Mal sat down and cradled her father in her lap. The Vks slowly approached, followed by Ben who rushed in despite orders to remain outside. Mal tried every spell she could think of but nothing worked. "Mali. Stop" Hades commanded her  "it's not going to work" he spoke to his daughter as calm as he could while bringing his hand up weakly to stroke her cheek, wiping her tears away. "But I can't let you die" Mal choked out, "Listen to me, II'mm jjust a person" he stuttered out slowly getting weaker and weaker, "yyou are gonna have a happy llife with thattt nice lad Ben aand he will look after you" Ben couldn't help but smile softly at his father in law despite his condition. "I love you, and your brotherr, and I want you to be happy my precious gir-" Hades stuttered out before his eyes slowly drooped shut and his head flopped to the side. "No ! No! No! Dad!" . Haidon watched as his dad passed, he limped over to the group, "Mal I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." Mal looked to her brother "HE'S DEAD!" she screamed at him with tears pouring down her face, Haidon was also crying at this point, "Oh come on Haidon, he may of been your dad but you did this!" Jay yelled at him before the blue headed boy was dragged away by guards to a cosy cell of Auradons' Prison. Mal laid her father on the ground and covered his body with a curtain which ripped down in the fight, "Mal come here" Ben opened his arms to her which she took, sobbing uncontrollably as the rest of the Vks and their partners as well as Belle, Beast and Fairy Godmother huddled the couple into a hug. Mal wasn't herself for months, she had only just found her dad a few months before he was ripped from her life, Her "Perfect" Wedding Day was ruined...

A/N- Ok Ik this chapter was a bit bleugh but, did u enjoy it? It was quite sad and dramatic. I will be posting a Jonnie Chapter next as that was the most requested in my A/N but does anyone who wanted Jonnie or anyone else have any specific plot they would like as I have ideas but they aren't the best I don't want to disappoint the Jonnie suggesters so pls comment them, Anyway please leave ur ideas and opinions in the comments , Hope u enjoyed !! 💖💖💖💖