Cruella De Vil

It's been at least a decade since the barrier has been taken down, All the Vks are married with children, Cruella De Vil last spoke to Carlos on a video call in his first few days in Auradon, She has refused to speak to him ever since he "betrayed" her (a/n- I know at the end of D3 dude, Jane and Carlos talk about seeing her but we never saw it so I've come up with this) Cruella has now decided to visit her son unaware of the changes in his life.

The Kids
Jade De Vil
Age: 5
Looks: Blue eyes and brown hair with white streaks/highlights
Siblings: Callum De Vil (Twins)

Callum De Vil
Age: 5
Looks: Blue eyes and White hair with brown streaks/highlights
Siblings: Jade De Vil (Twins)

Now on to the story teehee

Carlos' POV
Jane had taken the twins to Their Auntie Evie's house for a play date with their cousin Elvis while I was left doing some housework. Me and Dude we're practicing some tricks when I hear a loud knock on the door. Jane took her key so it wouldn't of been her. I walked towards the door and quickly opened it expecting to see Jay or Mal but no standing there is my mother, my mother who I haven't spoken to in years. I quickly try to shut the door right in her face but before I could she wedged her foot in between the door, "What the hell do you want?!" I yelled in anger. " I wanted to see you, you're my son I love you.." " Bullshit!" I answered hoping the kids weren't nearby. I eventually let her in, she hasn't noticed mine and Jane's Wedding pictures or the pictures of the twins she sat herself down on the couch in the living room. "So how are you? Still causing mischief I suspect" I looked at her confused "No mom I've changed" she looked at me and said "What do you mea-" only to be interrupted by the door opening and Callum rushing towards me "Daddy! Daddy!" I scooped him up gave him a cuddle " Uncle Doug taught me and Elvis how to do adding numbers, did you know 2+2 is 4" he spoke proudly I chuckled "Wowee your so clever" I said as I tickled him and put him down as Jade ran in "Look, Look Daddy Auntie Evie made me a doggy crown and a bow tie for Dude!" I crouched down to her level "Really? That's so cool! Where's your mommy?" "She was on the phone to Nannie but she will come in a minute" My mom looked at me, Callum and Jade in shock "Daddy who is this?" Jade asked innocently while hiding behind my leg "it's no one honey, you and Callum go up to your room, dude will come and tell you a story"  They ran upstairs and that's when it all kicked off in the De Vil household...

Jane's POV
I walked in through the door to see Carlos staring dead faced at... his mom? I hadn't been seen so Cruella started screaming at C (nickname) "WHAT THE HELL YOU HAVE CHILDREN!?" She yelled "shh before they hear you! And yes not just children" she looked at him confused, I came out of hiding and walked over to Carlos and gripped his hand tight. "Mom, this is Jane De Vil, my wife" He said proudly. I tried to remain civil and offered a handshake and said "pleasure to meet you" that went over like a ton of bricks, she chuckled  and finally spoke "so not only has my son got kids, he made them with a skank like you!" C immediately stood in front of me to protect me and told me to go upstairs to the kids I sorta listened but I hid behind the door up to the stairs. Carlos was screaming at Cruella when she smacked and punched him and finally ended with "you are no son of mine!" "Good" replied still lying on the floor. She spat at him then left. I rushed over "OMG C! Are you ok!?" He held me close to his chest as I cried "I've got you that's all that matters" Jade and Callum must of heard the commotion and ran downstairs to join the hug and Dude came and tucked himself in my lap " ahhh that's better" he spoke softly. I smiled, my perfect little family...

A/N- Right this was dramatic, but I enjoyed writing it, let me know ur thoughts and ideas in the comments, hope you enjoyed 🧡